• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Wow, that is stupid. I guess no one can join in at boss to help out anymore? If they're gonna do that, the loot should always be good. Someone got ass shards from it today. Dumb.

I love that they stealth patched that. Seems like a major thing to do.

Yea I only know for a fact you can't leave at the boss and come back. Joining a boss in the middle for the first time, not sure if that works or not

So my Titan alt is 28. DESPERATELY needs a legendary chest so I plan on taking him through IB instead of my main. I do have some decent weapons he can use (maxed Thorn, Secret Handshake, Corrective Measure, Icebeaker, Ghallarhorn) but is he going to get wrecked?

Homeboyd

So my Titan alt is 28. DESPERATELY needs a legendary chest so I plan on taking him through IB instead of my main. I do have some decent weapons he can use (maxed Thorn, Secret Handshake, Corrective Measure, Icebeaker, Ghallarhorn) but is he going to get wrecked?
Buy one from a vendor..? Level 31 chests are available.

You'll be fine. I did fine in the second IB with a character 5 levels under

Namikaze1

Gonna have my brother do some bounties on my Hunter while I go make something to eat.

So don't send any invites for the next hour.

I'm going to run it on my main until we get to Sepkis then switch to my not so great 28 alt if that's cool.

Be careful with that. I was stupid and died in a bad spot during sepkis, so I went to orbit. I tried to rejoin, and it told me the fireteam was too close to finishing the activity for me to join.

Be careful with that. I was stupid and died in a bad spot during sepkis, so I went to orbit. I tried to rejoin, and it told me the fireteam was too close to finishing the activity for me to join.

Wierd, never seen that. I have had people join as we landed the killing blow and the mission end countdown delayed starting until they finished loading in. They came in literally to see the end screen.

I rejoined them before we triggered Sepkis and all went well. Interesting that they have that in there though.

Still trying to make this Iron Banner Train of Lush and Power and Glory more than just the engine and a caboose. So far it's me and Bitofadrizzle rolling through Guardians!

PSN: DJ_Lushious

TomShoe

Banned
Is there any exotic Auto Rifle similar to the Galahad-E? I love it for Crucible, though I keep getting out-gunned by hand cannon (Fuck the Thorn and everything about it) users. Any way I can stop this?

LiK

Guess we need to play even more carefully now if they added that new restriction.

Huh? One of the guys I was playing with switched to his level 28 char during the Sepiks Prime fight. He joined just fine.

Well I'm just confused now

Yea we had sepkis at about 25% health left when PWH tried to rejoin with the same character. Maybe different character or if PWH literally logs out and logs in it works, essentially character swapping. For sure same char same instance during sepkis almost dead didn't work.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
First one for me since I got the Fatebringer. Can't wait to try it out.
Same for me. Major hype.

I've always done extremely well on Arc Burns prior (except Omnigul -_-) anyway... Plan C, Thunderlord and Patience and Time put in work. This is just gonna be ugly, heh

Homeboyd

It's my alt so he only has 61 Crucible marks, even less Vanguard, and only rank one in both.
Ah yeah that was going to be my next question. Vanguard marks are pretty easy to obtain and so is ranking them up. Nightfalls, weeklies, bounties, etc... I suppose if you rarely play on that character that'll be tough though.

The only successful swap was right before the boss trigger, which would make sense that that works still, that we know of so far (minime).

Shito

I still don't understand why they don't add elemental damage to IB primary weapons.
This would make me play IB like a bitch.
As of now, well, "meh"...

Hiko

Banned
Is there any exotic Auto Rifle similar to the Galahad-E? I love it for Crucible, though I keep getting out-gunned by hand cannon (Fuck the Thorn and everything about it) users. Any way I can stop this?

Suros Regime is the only exotic with the same rate of fire and impact. Vanquisher VIII for legendaries.

Top Bottom