• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

skip

a buddy and I are about to do some Nightfall runs after we knock out a daily heroic, looking for a third to join us. we are fairly competent players!

PSN: Okonoko -- search for the whole name, there's a bunch of confusing search results that show up

ultrazilla

I'm a high 30 Titan looking to do a Crota run. Please add me on PS4: kaijuseijin On now and wanting to run the raid with fellow gaffers!!

Relax, no one hates you right now or anything. It's all good.

Ha. I actually listened to the Mythocast where you guys were talking about how long it took you. My realistic hope was to get verified before HoW came out. I kind of laughed when I got the e-mail a couple hours ago.

Hugstable

Banned
Hey is there anyone that could help me out with the Daily story mission? I'm only level 28 and this is proving harder than I thought :(

PSN: Hugstable

Hawkian is the best! Just did my first raid, not just in destiny, but my first raid ever, and I had a blast! Thanks for bearing with the noobs and such, Hawkian! Looking forward to raiding again real soon

Damn ya'll making me wanna kill Crota but I don't know how much time I'll have to set aside.

Broke down every legendary armour I had outside of my raid gear and now I'm only 25 plasteels away from getting my Titan to 32.

Hive Disruptor breaks Phantom Gift on Word of Crota? LOL I called it. How could Bungie not see this from a mile away when they discovered this with Black Hammer.

Hive Disruptor breaks Phantom Gift on Word of Crota? LOL I called it. How could Bungie not see this from a mile away when they discovered this with Black Hammer.

It's one thing to not have a fix, but to just leave it there is perplexing. Why was Hive Disruptor not disabled like Black Hammer until they "get around to it". The QA has been a sore spot for a while now.

MY BROTHER IS HOME

wonder if he'll like what I did for him while he was gone

titan from 2 to 30 (wearing equip that will get him to 31 when leveled, one of which is rank for IB gloves)
vex mythoclast
third IceBreaker and one obsidian mind from the last xur
some sucky crota normal weapons I don't remember
armor drops to make his warlock 32 if leveled
more forgettable busywork

"welcome home, bro, i just quit destiny yesterday because fuck crota hm. enjoy your shit"

GhaleonEB

Went alot smoother than I was expecting after our few hiccups on the weekly lol. Great run guys

Yeah. Four wizards + arc burn = instadeath. I kept underestimating it.

Got two legendaries (one from that engram), but they're both vault fodder, sadly. Still no exotics from the Nightfall, yet.

Apparently hive disruptor also breaks the nightfall damage buff when you're fighting hive majors. The bonus (lol) confuses the game and you end up doing normal gun damage.

E92 M3

We got Hard mode down to a science and now it's a matter of perfecting certain strategies. Yesterday I was banging my head against the wall and today it's almost on grind status. Having the right weapons/team is much more important than Hard Atheon though.

Okay..I wanna try to beat hard Crota again..Anyone down? I have a check point @___@.

We got Hard mode down to a science and now it's a matter of perfecting certain strategies. Yesterday I was banging my head against the wall and today it's almost on grind status. Having the right weapons/team is much more important than Hard Atheon though.

UlynPIC.gif

Top Bottom