• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Homeboyd

ass mats should not be in NF at all. been repeating this over and over. it's stupid. Bungie needs to change that.
I'd like it to be an option of rewards, like you see at the beginning of the game and never again.. and each slot is pure RNG on the loot table.

So you might get:

Choose one reward

10 coins | 10 ass energy | Dragon's Breath

or

Plan C | Ruin Wings | Legendary Scout

etc... etc...

Some choices would be obvious, but it would still allow you to choose based on your need vs just getting fucked with a legendary engram that decrypts into 2 shards.

zewone

Nightfall 1: Harm's Way (Void) (Shards)
Nightfall 2: The Devil You Don't (Shards)
Nightfall 3: 12 Strange Coins

Gorgon Chest 1: Ice Breaker (Shards)
Gorgon Chest 2: Shards
Gorgon Chest 3: Plan C (Shards)

noomi

First Nightfall - Up for Anything
Second Nightfall - Don't Touch Me
Third Nightfall - 4th Horseman

The Gorgon chest gave me an Ice Breaker and the first Crota HM of the day gave me the Crux of Crota. So, 3 Exotic Shards and one Necrochasm. I'm ok with this.

Holy shit man, I haven't seen an exotic from a nightfall since the first week of the new content, you got one on each NF.... give me some of that luck.

Smoothed things over with the wife. I can play Destiny again. Compromise is that I only play one day a week now... I guess Tuesday will be Destiny day now.

Anyone for Nightfall?

spyder_ur

Smoothed things over with the wife. I can play Destiny again. Compromise is that I only play one day a week now... I guess Tuesday will be Destiny day now.

Anyone for Nightfall?

I'll run a quick one on my lunch break. spyder_ur. Give me 5 minutes to switch weapons.

hydruxo

Lol no way am I going to keep playing until May for HoW. That's way too long, hopefully the datamined release date isn't right. I've already been feeling a little burnt out but I was going to stick it out until March but I don't think I can play an extra two months of the same content we already have.

Plus Witcher 3 comes out May 19th too. I'll be playing that for weeks.

NF1: Ass Energy
NF2: Ass Energy
NF3: Ass Shards

jRTFcO5.gif

EL CUCO

Anyone for Nightfall?
Lol I think we've all enraged the wife atleast once or twice with Destiny...especially with hard mode Crota.

Good to hear you smoothed things out. Destiny can be a real time sink..but always remember it's just a game. Luckily my wife understands the OCD that flows through me, even if it takes a little compromise every now and then :) worse comes to worse, I just
Gjallarhorn
her :p

Hey man, I'm at work but I definitely want some normal crota kills tonight to start the week off! Looking to do it 3x. We can group up and find people if you're available and haven't done it yet

I need to run two or three but I'm never able to play until after 6PM CST.

Cool beans, I'll likely be around this evening. If I'm not online shoot me a message on psn and I'll get the notification on my phone.

3 Nightfalls

10 Energy
10 Strange coins
Plan C

...this game.

Not a bad haul overall, actually. Plan C could have been something better.

I do not feel sorry for you at all to be honest. I'd love to receive an upgraded Plan C! My old one still on old damage scale.

Energy/Coins SUCKS (it's like the theme with rainbow burn it seems) but 1 exotic, which I guess sucks if you have it since then it's basically the equivalent to 7 coins. It's all relative. Last week I got energy, coins, and a terrible fusion rifle (2 energy) so to me that's the low of the low. I still hate to use that as the relative point. 2 legendary guns (for chances of a good roll) + an exotic would be a decent week. 3 exotics = excellent week.

I need to run two or three but I'm never able to play until after 6PM CST.

Cool beans, I'll likely be around this evening. If I'm not online shoot me a message on psn and I'll get the notification on my phone.

Sounds good. I can't play until after 6pm CST today as well. Probably be on 630 CST.

That makes 3. If we can't find anybody else, we can easily 3 man it. Just need to find the checkpoint.

Lee

Tuesday is destiny day. My girlfriend knows that. The rest of the week she needs to come first tho. That's the deal we made.

My wife works three night shifts a week and the kids go to bed at like 7:30. She's okay if I jump on for five minutes on other days to grab bounties or check xur, but beyond that if I try and play Destiny it becomes me choosing games over my wife/kids/family. If she and I worked the same hours I would definitely have to give up gaming altogether just to keep the peace.

I swear a Sega Genesis must have fallen and squished her hamster when she was a kid or something. She fucking hates video games.

My wife works three night shifts a week and the kids go to bed at like 7:30. She's okay if I jump on for five minutes on other days to grab bounties or check xur, but beyond that if I try and play Destiny it becomes me choosing games over my wife/kids/family. If she and I worked the same hours I would definitely have to give up gaming altogether just to keep the peace.

I swear a Sega Genesis must have fallen and squished her hamster when she was a kid or something. She fucking hates video games.

Lol i almost chocked on my burger while reading this.

OMFG GJALLARFUCKINGHOOOOOOOOORN!!!!!!!

Awesome, more power to the people

Holy shit man, I haven't seen an exotic from a nightfall since the first week of the new content, you got one on each NF.... give me some of that luck.

You don't want my luck. :p This week, Ice Breaker (Gorgon chest) was my third, 4th Horseman was my fourth and Don't Touch Me was my third. So, things that I didn't want or need.
Last week, my rewards were basically 14 ascendant energies and two weeks ago my rewards were coins and ascendant energies.

Looking to get a normal CE run going

1.) Amibguous Cad (Tohoya)
2.) ethomaz
3.) hal-x9000
4.) Resseh (Resseh)
5.)
6.)

If y'all could either post your PSNs or PM them to me, I'd appreciate it!

spyder_ur

Sounds good. I can't play until after 6pm CST today as well. Probably be on 630 CST.

That makes 3. If we can't find anybody else, we can easily 3 man it. Just need to find the checkpoint.

I'm in around this time too. I'd like to take my Warlock through the full raid as I'm still chasing boots - after that I'd be down for 2-3 Crota kills to chase the Black Hammer. Wouldn't mind running sword for one of them on my 32 Hunter - I haven't ran sword as a Hunter yet.

spyder_ur

Energy/Coins SUCKS (it's like the theme with rainbow burn it seems) but 1 exotic, which I guess sucks if you have it since then it's basically the equivalent to 7 coins. It's all relative. Last week I got energy, coins, and a terrible fusion rifle (2 energy) so to me that's the low of the low. I still hate to use that as the relative point. 2 legendary guns (for chances of a good roll) + an exotic would be a decent week. 3 exotics = excellent week.

I actually don't hate getting coins that much - at least they have practical uses. But yes, energy and shards are BS. It seems like I've been getting a legendary MG with boring rolls or two every week lately.

Lnkn52

Lol I think we've all enraged the wife atleast once or twice with Destiny...especially with hard mode Crota.

Good to hear you smoothed things out. Destiny can be a real time sink..but always remember it's just a game. Luckily my wife understands the OCD that flows through me, even if it takes a little compromise every now and then :) worse comes to worse, I just
Gjallarhorn
her :p

You see there, that's why I can't win her over; I don't have that GHorn…

I'm in around this time too. I'd like to take my Warlock through the full raid as I'm still chasing boots - after that I'd be down for 2-3 Crota kills to chase the Black Hammer. Wouldn't mind running sword for one of them on my 32 Hunter - I haven't ran sword as a Hunter yet.

Sounds good to me. If grim & dave don't mind, We can do 1 full run, grab checkpoint with the alts on other chars, and finish scrota off 3x. I can run sword once with my hunter, you can run it the next with your hunter. And 3rd will be whoever else wants to give a crack at it.

EL CUCO

OMFG GJALLARFUCKINGHOOOOOOOOORN!!!!!!!
Dxt9FXW.jpg

Now listen to me, your next step is crucial. Take your wife out and celebrate this moment. She might think you're crazy at first, but this way she'll hopefully recognize that there are benefits for her to reap from you playing.

Do it, and thank me later ;)

lunlunqq

Wow, it seems that this week is the GHorn week, just like how last week was the Thunderlord week. Maybe I'll final get my
3rd
Yarlalalahorn.

1 Full Normal Crota Run + 3 Total Normal Crota Kills

6:30 CST (7:30 EST)

#ForeverBlackHammerless #ForeverFullOfCrota

1)xplicitone
2)grimlock
3)dave
4)spyder_ur
5)Lnkn52
6)

Top Bottom