• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Dave_6

Sounds good to me. If grim & dave don't mind, We can do 1 full run, grab checkpoint with the alts on other chars, and finish scrota off 3x. I can run sword once with my hunter, you can run it the next with your hunter. And 3rd will be whoever else wants to give a crack at it.

That's fine with me. If it's an issue though, my Warlock and Titan are only level 30s. My Hunter is a 31. Have maxed weapons of all types too (FB, IB, Ballerhorn, LDR, Rapier).

EDIT: My Hunter only needs the chest as far as armor goes. My alts have yet to do CE so I'll take anything (oh yeah, Warlock has the gauntlets and that's it). Also have yet to get the Black Hammer.

PSN is DaveS78.

SkylineRKR

Ass Mats and Strange coins in Nightfall are ridiculous. And I was victim to both last week.

First of all, SC are blue items. Nuff said.

Secondly, ass mats aren't the top tier upgrade mats anymore. They don't bring you to 32 at all. They're useful for first timers that probably aren't leveled for NF yet anyway.

Reduce them ass mats to Rares Keep top tier Raid mats at legendary. And remove engrams from NF, or make them at least a guaranteed weapon or something. 2 energies as NF reward is even worse.

Pushing HoW to May would be great in terms of making sure it is solid content...

But the idea of having to live off TDB content for another three months...I can't imagine it. My characters are all 32. The only item I am missing from Hard Crota is the Crux, and the only weapons I am missing from regular Crota are Black Hammer and Hunger. There's no chance that will yield three months of play for me.

HoW seemed like it was going to be perfectly timed, at least for me. Hopefully this stuff is just placeholder.

Dxt9FXW.jpg

Now listen to me, your next step is crucial. Take your wife out and celebrate this moment. She might think you're crazy at first, but this way she'll hopefully recognize that there are benefits for her to reap from you playing.

Do it, and thank me later ;)

Wow, congrats!!! So happy for you to finally land the white whale. :)

Key to getting loot drop you want: wife enrage timer, confirmed.

Thanks guys.

Funny thing is, now that I have Oldgjallar, I won't feel as pressured to push every Exotic roll there is. I can play casually and care free now. This is a joyous day.

patchday

Smoothed things over with the wife. I can play Destiny again. Compromise is that I only play one day a week now... I guess Tuesday will be Destiny day now.

I feel. Was supposed to spend time with wife last night. Instead I went on a raid with some randoms. What can I say? I really wanted to get the raid boots for my L31 Hunter. And what do you know it dropped. Randoms couldn't down Crota though after like 4 tries. And I forgot to pack Heavy ammo syth on my Hunter.

Now I just gotta earn those radiant shards to get the Hunter to L32. Might run HM Crota with my L32 titans. Just not sure if it's worth the time with the new expansion right around the corner

I think Cod:AW has a new expansion that is out too. So will have to balance the time

SkylineRKR

Pushing HoW to May would be great in terms of making sure it is solid content...

But the idea of having to live off TDB content for another three months...I can't imagine it. My characters are all 32. The only item I am missing from Hard Crota is the Crux, and the only weapons I am missing from regular Crota are Black Hammer and Hunger. There's no chance that will yield three months of play for me.

HoW seemed like it was going to be perfectly timed, at least for me. Hopefully this stuff is just placeholder.

My vault is full and I dismantle dupes. Another batch of Raid weapons will kill it anyway. The brick wall is near.

LiK

It's a risk. Many longtime players like myself might have moved on by then. 3 months is a long time. Now that we saw what TDB became, I have even less excitement for HoW cuz we all know the story missions will be crap.

hydruxo

Player base is gonna drop off massively around March and April with all these other games coming out. This is a game that just can't go without new content for 3 months.

I don't think HoW will be anything different from TDB. All the missions, weapons, armor, etc. are set in stone and have been for a months.

gdt

OMFG GJALLARFUCKINGHOOOOOOOOORN!!!!!!!

Good for you man. You kept getting heated whenever it was brought up.

Welcome to the club. Now that you have a Ghorn you can raid with me. Only after you unlock Wolfpack rounds though, I don't accept WP round-less plebs.

Posting for a new page! Looking to get a normal CE run going

1.) Amibguous Cad (Tohoya)
2.) ethomaz (ethomaz)
3.) hal-x9000 (HAL-x9000)
4.) Resseh (Resseh)
5.)
6.)

If y'all could either post your PSNs or PM them to me, I'd appreciate it!
Last edited by Amibguous Cad; Today at 05:20 PM.

LiK

Player base is gonna drop off massively around March and April with all these other games coming out. This is a game that just can't go without new content for 3 months.

They're probably gonna try more events but hopefully it's not just more IB. I already don't give a crap about it last time.

Sunday night was the last straw apparently. She was upset I played all night and "ignored" her even though we spent all day together. Oh well, things worked out.

Does she have her own hobbies?

Good for you man. You kept getting heated whenever it was brought up.

Welcome to the club. Now that you have a Ghorn you can raid with me. Only after you unlock Wolfpack rounds though, I don't accept WP round-less plebs.

I know I am still inadequate. Gotta grind bounties today otherwise wait till next week for Wolfpacks.

Mindlog

Friend is running a Nightfall for me and somehow died without being kicked back to orbit. Need someone to revive them. They're at the boss. Help please.

Mindlog

LTWood12

Just found out I'm having another little boy Destiny Gaf! I'm going to celebrate with a bottle of Jameson and kicking Crota's Hard Mode ass tonight!

Does she have her own hobbies?

Yes, but when we only have 3 or 4 nights a week to spend time together due to my work schedule and I am playing games on 1 or 2 of those nights, it gets to her.

lol. grats!

I didn't realize it at first because host went to orbit early and there was no reward screen. I saw the flashy box on Heavy slot and got excited. There it was.

HAL-x9000

Posting for a new page! Looking to get a normal CE run going

1.) Amibguous Cad (Tohoya)
2.) ethomaz (ethomaz)
3.) hal-x9000
4.) Resseh (Resseh)
5.)
6.)

If y'all could either post your PSNs or PM them to me, I'd appreciate it!
Last edited by Amibguous Cad; Today at 05:20 PM.

PSN HAL-x9000

LiK

Yes, but when we only have 3 or 4 nights a week to spend time together due to my work schedule and I am playing games on 1 or 2 of those nights, it gets to her.

Well, that's understandable but sometimes a man needs his game time too. Make her watch you play, lol

Oh, I've tried that before. She wants to spend all her time with me and the kid. That's her hobby.

Oh joy...

Top Bottom