• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Friend is running a Nightfall for me and somehow died without being kicked back to orbit. Need someone to revive them. They're at the boss. Help please.

Mindlog

Can't join. "...Activity about to end…"

If he's stuck, just have him restart and he'll have help...

E92 M3

Lol, you ain't kidding. The game heard my cries of nearly quitting and had mercy.

And the joy you expressed wouldn't have nearly been the same if Xur was selling it. That's why I think some weapons should maintain their mythical status and not be given away by Xur.

If I don't get a Hawkmoon during Nightfall tonight I think I'm out til the new content comes out.

All I want to do is tear it up in crucible with that weapon but Shadow of Mordor's been calling my name and I'm tired of waiting.

Posting for a new page! Looking to get a normal CE run going

1.) Amibguous Cad (Tohoya)
2.) ethomaz (ethomaz)
3.) hal-x9000 (HAL-x9000)
4.) Resseh (Resseh)
5.) Cilonen (cilonen)
6.)

If y'all could either post your PSNs or PM them to me, I'd appreciate it!

Deku Tree

The only exotic weapon I am missing is Thunderlord.
I would be happy to get it but I don't care.
I'd rather get two more Gjallarhorns.
But I don't really need or care about that either.
That's right RNGesus. I don't care.
I just play to have fun with friends at this point.

Gordon

So I get that Bungie want to keep pumping out big piles of resources/currency as nightfall rewards, and that's great. I totally see the value of it, but at this point with ass mats being less universally useful maybe it's time to cut a few rad mats in there too, or at least split mat drops into mats and currency so you get something useful-ish. They could throw in motes and black wax idols, and have like 3-6 mats and 3-6 currency drop together for a total of 9-12. Or I dunno, maybe throw in some sort of economy for us? That'd be neat. Even if I couldn't trade guns, if somebody wanted to swap me some relic iron for a stack of spinmetal, that'd be swell.

So I solod the heroic first, since I never tried the new cheese spot and didn't want to fuck it up. Did it on the first try, and was simple enough. Went to NF, got to the same spot, and this time I somehow got stuck on the railing and died out of bounds...

Rage quit, I'll do it again later when I'm not so salty.

Just found out I'm having another little boy Destiny Gaf! I'm going to celebrate with a bottle of Jameson and kicking Crota's Hard Mode ass tonight!

woooaahh, two DGAF baby announcements in 1 day. We need a new list in the OP. Congrats! Let me know if you need another body for Scrroootttaaaaa tonight.

Speaking of congrats...

Enjoy your:

HotGarbage.jpg

EL CUCO

I'm missing T-Lord and Hawkmoon, but I'd gladly take a 3rd Horn over either of those :)

I'm missing T-Lord and Hawkmoon, but I'd gladly take a 3rd Horn over either of those :)

I don't have any of those...
crying-waterfalls.gif

Greenymac

Ive got 3 horns but not one Hawkmoon, monte carlo, or 4th horsemen. Hell, not even hunger of crota or black hammer. Also need to get abyss defiant and raid scout rifle...

Well, Nightfalls were pretty uneventful

1: 7 Shards
2: Purifier VII (2 Energy)
3: The Chance (3 Energy)

Bleh...

Oh well, time to reap that XP/Rep bonus again.

LTWood12

woooaahh, two DGAF baby announcements in 1 day. We need a new list in the OP. Congrats! Let me know if you need another body for Scrroootttaaaaa tonight.

Speaking of congrats...

Enjoy your:

HotGarbage.jpg

I definitely would. Is there a time window that would work best?

congrats, man.

you should name him Gjallarhorn.

More congrats. Name him baby Crota.

Don't

Really? I was thinking a good first/middle name combo would be "Forceful Greaves"

I definitely would. Is there a time window that would work best?

Really? I was thinking a good first/middle name combo would be "Forceful Greaves"

Name him Ruin wings if you want to not be able to tell if he's going to be a handful one day and a breeze the next.

39 light on vanguard gear?!

Fuck I thought they said vanguard gear wouldnt be better than past raid gear from now on.

Placeholder

dB Viper

Since I started a Titan, I now have more to play for (reward) wise.

Helm of Saint-14
Ruin Wings
All the Chest Armor

and.. then

Still looking for these:
Hard Light
Praxic Fire

Never bought any Titan gear from Xur since I never thought I would delete my Warlock alt for one. I could have had most of the above had I done so.

Greenymac

So noone is doing Atheon or Crota? The hell is going on in this place! Its effing Tuesday MFers!
Its dying, I can feel it...

Kinda interested in what RNGesus has in store for me this week, I pretty much exhausted all my karma last week:

NM Crota: Hunger of Crota, which was dope cause I had poopy RLs
2 Gorgon chest: Red Death and Ice Breaker
HM Crota: Gjallarhorn

Fully planning on never getting Black Hammer.

Top Bottom