• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Atkison04

Looking forward to my 7pm Tuesday raid group, if any of you guys are lurking/creeping (Phaethon you showing up?). Fingers crossed for the Word of Crota so I can stop sweating those crota drops. After that it's all for fun until HOW comes out.

I'm actually kind of hoping that the HOW delay ends up being true. That would be perfect to get some Bloodborne time (and Kirby wii-u :eek:) in before diving back into some new Destiny content..

Namikaze1

I'm perfectly happy to try running sword as a Titan. Hunter is not required. Maybe next time. :)
Hunter isn't required. It just gives you a couple extra hits due to Blink Strike. I am comfortable doing sword with my Titan but not with my Hunter. I would have done it myself if I was.

Homeboyd

Nightfall 1: Legendary engram ::DECRYPTS:: THREE SHARDS
During Nightfall 1: Legendary engram drops (heavy), you know, that thing that happens 1 in 40,000 kills?? - OMG COULD IT BE MY ELUSIVE THUNDERLORD??? ::DECRYPTS: TWO SHARDS

Nightfall 2: TEN ENERGIES

Haven't done nightfall 3 yet but Jesus Christ I don't think I can take much more.

EL CUCO

Hunter isn't required. It just gives you a couple extra hits due to Blink Strike. I am comfortable doing sword with my Titan but not with my Hunter. I would have done it myself if I was.
LxScSGW.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks to everyone for joining my weeklies.

Now all I have left is 3x Atheon and 2 Hard Crota's End. Whenever a group forms. Probably when Forest and X gets here.

So far today,

Bunch of raid gear I don't really need.
SUROS
Another Horn
Shards, energies, coins
4th Horseman
Some solar machine gun
Another Fang

During Nightfall 1: Legendary engram drops (heavy), you know, that thing that happens 1 in 40,000 kills?? - OMG COULD IT BE MY ELUSIVE THUNDERLORD??? ::DECRYPTS: TWO SHARDS

Nightfall 2: 10 ENERGIES

Haven't done nightfall 3 yet but Jesus Christ I don't think I can take much more.

You can get an engram from Nightfall? How underwhelming.

Trakan

Being swordbearer as hunter is way easier than any other class. Being able to just sit next to him completely invisible being in no danger makes the run way smoother.

Namikaze1

Yeah, ultimately not our biggest problem though...
Glitches and lag.

You did pretty good as our Swordbearer in our first run. Better than
fig
I might add. We would've killed him in our first attempt if not for that wall.

Don't tell her I said that.

GG GMT Team! Great practice for learning to run the sword, lord knows I can relate to that pressure, haha. So many runs where the tiniest thing went wrong, just enough to derail it.

Don't know if you checked psn but zoba is requesting Dgaf help for crota HM tonight if you're able to assist :)
too busy killing crota :p

Yeah I saw some of the messages, do we have a time nailed down? Sounds like there are a few groups lining up tonight, lol. I know me, you and Lik talked about doing NFalls in a bit but we can switch over to HM Scrota's if everyone would rather do that then. Earlier is probably better for me since my scheduling agent Phaethon has me booked for Fun Run at 9pm EST and LTWoods et al. ASAP after that run.... :p

I'm hopping off now for a bit but I'll try to catch up in the thread and see what's what.

rNilla

Glitches and lag.

You did pretty good as our Swordbearer in our first run. Better than
fig
I might add. We would've killed him in our first attempt if not for that wall.

Don't tell her I said that.

Hard scares me but I've been wrecking house in Normal so I figure I should probably step up more on Hard.

Almost #TeamFirstTryThatCounted
un-pick-up-able sword doesn't count
but then I had to revisit my clumsy roots.

Also, you are now doomed.

Now all I have left is 3x Atheon and 2 Hard Crota's End.

I'd be down for some quick Atheon kills if there's a team going soon. Need a palette cleanser after Scroto Baggins.

Being swordbearer as hunter is way easier than any other class. Being able to just sit next to him completely invisible being in no danger makes the run way smoother.

It really, really is. Any class can kill him fine, but Hunters can abuse the shit out of invis to alleviate a lot of the timing requirements.

cilonen

Thanks to everyone for joining my weeklies.

Now all I have left is 3x Atheon and 2 Hard Crota's End. Whenever a group forms. Probably when Forest and X gets here.

So far today,

Bunch of raid gear I don't really need.
SUROS
Another Horn
Shards, energies, coins
4th Horseman
Some solar machine gun
Another Fang

Thanks for the runs, despite being useless in the last one on my babylock and blowing myself up with a rocket (only void weapon!)

I got Black Hammer in the raid and I just need to farm 2 black wax idols and run some bounties to hit 32 :)

WipedOut

Nightfall 2: TEN ENERGIES

I'll be doing nightfall #3 soon, about 500pm eastern, hold off, I figure if we do this together maybe one of us will be bound to get something good.

BTW, NF2 - Had a friend pop in the last minute, he gets one kill while I had 145, I get Solar LDR with crap perks, he gets the heart of praxis fire. WTF!

GG GMT Team! Great practice for learning to run the sword, lord knows I can relate to that pressure, haha. So many runs where the tiniest thing went wrong, just enough to derail it.

Yeah I saw some of the messages, do we have a time nailed down? Sounds like there are a few groups lining up tonight, lol. I know me, you and Lik talked about doing NFalls in a bit but we can switch over to HM Scrota's if everyone would rather do that then. Earlier is probably better for me since my scheduling agent Phaethon has me booked for Fun Run at 9pm EST and LTWoods et al. ASAP after that run.... :p

I'm hopping off now for a bit but I'll try to catch up in the thread and see what's what.
Doesn't matter to me honestly :p just let me what time works for everyone
Edit: trying to help my causal scrub friend is painful D:

jadedm17

I'll be doing nightfall #3 soon, about 500pm eastern, hold off, I figure if we do this together maybe one of us will be bound to get something good.

BTW, NF2 - Had a friend pop in the last minute, he gets one kill while I had 145, I get Solar LDR with crap perks, he gets the heart of praxis fire. WTF!

Nightfall gives mostly junk : Shards, energy, engrams, legendary weapons...
I've said it before, it's outdated, it's not worth it for 31s, 32s most of the time. Same as VOG.

Homeboyd

Things I would take instead of a package containing 50,000 ass shards:

- 1 strange coin
- 3/4 of 1 mote of light
- a swift kick in the groin by an entire professional soccer team
- a blue AR with 0 impact and a 1 round magazine
- a legendary pulse rifle
- the flu
- an actual bill in the mail for real money
- an actual real shard in my ass

HM Crota kill no. 8, got 8th Word of Crota.

Something is wrong Deej.

Working as intended. Look at all your "fun drops" !!!

Count me in if this happens, I need to know what a good well designed raid that doean't rely on level scaling feels like again.

If we can get a group right now.

Ok, that's at least 3 right now. I've got HM Gorgons, unless someone already has Atheon saved.

Top Bottom