• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

E92 M3

This is a good idea. Diablo 3 PC has a system like this where everyone that was in a party where a legendary dropped can trade it amongst members of that party for 30 minutes after it drops. After that it's untradeable.

Too much programming lol...we still didn't get a bigger vault. It's become very clear that a small team is working on updating Destiny; so we won't get anything fancy for a while.

Too much programming lol...we still didn't get a bigger vault. It's become very clear that a small team is working on updating Destiny; so we won't get anything fancy for a while.

Only 8 months until September. Then everything will be set right...
I hope

We will start to get all of these "fancy" long standing requests as soon as the content dries up and they have nothing else to sell us until Destiny 2. Big patches will eventually become the "DLC" that keeps everyone from jumping ship or losing faith before Destiny 2. I refuse to believe even a skeleton crew could be so utterly defeated by a product their own people created.

noomi

Woo! Heading home from work shortly, time to knock out those 2 nightfalls, 3 weeklies, and atheon x3!

WHOSE WITH ME?!

LTWood12

got my strange coins, vanguard marks/rank 2, did the eris quests so once xur arrives i will be able to get my purple arms, a yellow hat or chest and i can buy either purple hat/chest off vanguard (working on commendation).

i'm lvl 26 right now JUST about to hit 27. not sure what i'll be once i get my new armor.

anyway...the vault of glass is lvl 26. will i be ready to do raids with 1 exotic 3 legendary armor? i have legendary fusion rifle, sniper rifle, machine gun and rocket launcher. only my hand canon/auto rifles are blue.

should i work on upgrading my armor and getting a legendary/exotic primary weapons before attempting raids??

I ran VoG normal the first time at level 27. You should be fine once you hit that point.

darthbob

Well... that just happened.

10669042_10153127924665087_9194129032502751008_o.jpg

Thanks for doing the checkpoint GraveRobber! :D

E92 M3

Only 8 months until September. Then everything will be set right...
I hope

And so many great games inbetween. It doesn't take much to please me; I just want to see them make changes - even small ones.

We will start to get all of these "fancy" long standing requests as soon as the content dries up and they have nothing else to sell us until Destiny 2. Big patches will eventually become the "DLC" that keeps everyone from jumping ship or losing faith before Destiny 2. I refuse to believe even a skeleton crew could be so utterly defeated by a product their own people created.

It will be very disappointing if they bundle community requests as DLC.

Rubenov

In preparation for a possible May HOW launch, I'll be stockpiling the following items:

- Planetary mats (Helium, Spinmetal, etc...)

- Heavy ammo (lol)

- Strange coins

- Telemetries; all kinds

Since I have every weapon and armor piece desired, this little project will keep me busy here and there. And crucible, always.

Of course, character and vault space will be an issue.

And so many great games inbetween. It doesn't take much to please me; I just want to see them make changes - even small ones.

It will be very disappointing if they bundle community requests as DLC.

Not literally bundled, but as in new features or bugs being fixed will be thrown out to lure people back.

People that just started it had extremely low expectations, that's mainly why. The game is great especially with the right people. I admitted I would have stopped playing a long time ago if it weren't for this community. DestinyLFG is such a chore. I usually add like 9 people before I get to play with someone, which is usually about 15-20 minutes on average of just trying to find a game.

patchday

People that just started it had extremely low expectations, that's mainly why. The game is great especially with the right people. I admitted I would have stopped playing a long time ago if it weren't for this community. DestinyLFG is such a chore. I usually add like 9 people before I get to play with someone, which is usually about 15-20 minutes on average of just trying to find a game.

When I get desperate and go to destinylfg I just send messages. I dont bother with FR.

Top Bottom