• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

LiK

You can do it on hardmode and still get the same drops. Hard mode really isn't any harder than normal mode, I find.

DS on Hard isn't hard, just even more time consuming with the adds. Particularly annoying when I was the only one left alive.

I'm actually happy HoW got moved to May. Now I can hang back a little bit and take my time in getting my other two characters to 32. I was really pressing to get it done this month along with leveling all my exotics (minus the final node) I want to use so this is good.

I can play other games (not that I really want to atm...) without feeling like I'm getting behind the 8 ball for a bit. Nice.

Nuszka

About those leaked HoW informations - i do not think may 19th is the release date.
1. Way to late - honestly over 3 more months of the same things , playerbase will drop significantly before then
2. Witcher 3 comes at the same date , that would be the final blow. I myself can say if W3 releases i will not touch anything else for a good month, don't think Acti would allow it.

I got Another NITC from a vanguard drop, it was the first one I had. I'd been using Badger previously. This one had a really solid roll of perks. Outlaw, High Caliber Rounds/Explosive Rounds/Custom Optics, and Firefly. Seems pretty solid.

Great roll! I have it with Firefly. It was awesome for a couple of weeks until I got the Fang. I don't know when it's better to use vs Fang.

yea did atheon hard and crota regular.

got nothing but shards and energy, my friends got exotics including ghorn and vex mythoclast. im gonna take a break

Mindlog

So apparently.. This happened.
Working as intended? New Nightfall cheese?
I'm going to guess since it was the last enemy it somehow triggered the checkpoint just before a death timeout.
I don't really have any answers.

There should be a system where you can trade items in Nightfall and reward sections of raids, etc. If they aren't going to give us a full trade system they should at least do that.

This is a good idea. Diablo 3 PC has a system like this where everyone that was in a party where a legendary dropped can trade it amongst members of that party for 30 minutes after it drops. After that it's untradeable.

About those leaked HoW informations - i do not think may 19th is the release date.
1. Way to late - honestly over 3 more months of the same things , playerbase will drop significantly before then
2. Witcher 3 comes at the same date , that would be the final blow. I myself can say if W3 releases i will not touch anything else for a good month, don't think Acti would allow it.

Yeah. I can see the release dropping back to April, but mid-May seems a little far out. Then again, if "Comet" is a real thing and actually coming out in September, that would be a more even distribution of expansions.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
This is a good idea. Diablo 3 PC has a system like this where everyone that was in a party where a legendary dropped can trade it amongst members of that party for 30 minutes after it drops. After that it's untradeable.

I had made that suggestion when the game launched and we were doing the first VoG raids. Would make so much sense.

hydruxo

Yeah I agree, I don't see it coming out in May, I really don't. I think the datamined date is wrong. April is as late as HoW should come out if they don't want to risk losing a ton of their player base.

Numpt3

Thanks again GraveRobber!

Still haven't gotten used to that bloody Warlock jump yet, hah.

I already have Patience & Time... free Shard!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Last Call on Gorgons HM Checkpoint, went from a 15 minute to a 30 minute orgy of pure Ascendant Friskiness!

Gorgon Checkpoint Exotics:

SEBattleship = MIDA Multi-Tool
o_O063 = Patience & Time

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm so sad that I've missed this. Will you be on again in about 3 hours? I'm stuck at work

Don't worry, I have all 3 character with Gorgons HM
Will give it out at Night time also
Working-GAF needs to get some loving too!

Waiting in Gorgons until 2:50pm EST, so 7 minutes more, +5 minutes bonus time added to chest farming regulation

Bladelaw

Anyone running normal crota's end? My hunter still needs two more armor pieces for 32.

I'd also be up for nightfall/ weekly on my alts

Lnkn52

Waiting in Gorgons until 2:50pm EST, so 7 minutes more, +5 minutes bonus time added to chest farming regulation

Remote play to the rescue.

You're offical in charge of the checkpoints now :p

Amazing raid. Sword disappears when we are about to kill Crota. He doesn't die when he should. Plus other shit. God fix your damn bugs Bungie. Watch the Heavy Ammo obtaining glitch by having Ice Breaker get fixed though.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
got my strange coins, vanguard marks/rank 2, did the eris quests so once xur arrives i will be able to get my purple arms, a yellow hat or chest and i can buy either purple hat/chest off vanguard (working on commendation).

i'm lvl 26 right now JUST about to hit 27. not sure what i'll be once i get my new armor.

anyway...the vault of glass is lvl 26. will i be ready to do raids with 1 exotic 3 legendary armor? i have legendary fusion rifle, sniper rifle, machine gun and rocket launcher. only my hand canon/auto rifles are blue.

should i work on upgrading my armor and getting a legendary/exotic primary weapons before attempting raids??

Top Bottom