• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Charlemagnne

Neo Member
Thanks for the comments all. He's always had great hand-eye coordination, and is also a great basketball player. It just seems to come naturally to him. The future GAFers are indeed here Phenom.

I'll PM you Hudson, I'm always looking for them to friend others their age and have fun. Thanks.

I'll try to post a short-video of the kill later, from his Point-of-View.

You forgot to mention the other 2 - pre-teens on our Group. And that we were beating VoG when Predator was 9 yrs old.

Anyone want to run a fresh normal CE in about an hour (1 pm EST)? My warlock is still missing raid gear for 32.

1) me
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Two Words

Word of Crota really is garbage. No point in having it if you already have Fatebringer outside of void burn nightfalls. It should give you 3 bullets back for 3 consecutive headshots like white nail.

Iceman829

I will too.

And that goes for anyone else as well on Xbox One who needs help with a Crota kill.

Thirsty, iceman, and toe, did you guys ever beat Crota last night?

I will answer you and then I refuse to talk about the horse shit that went down last night.

x2 the sword despawn as I went to pick it up.
Quite often our Gjallarhorns and rockets were reading as immune to Crota, which means he should kneel down... No he stood tall and smacked my ass down
He also was in mid kneel and then galloped across the platform to sword strike me down.

Fuck that shit. I'm now eating breakfast doing lame bounties to rank up these dance machines for no reason.

edit: Also, sorry fellas. I fucked up the one round with the amount of melee hits. He was 1 hit away, so I'll take the blame on that shit.

E92 M3

Word of Crota really is garbage. No point in having it if you already have Fatebringer outside of void burn nightfalls. It should give you 3 bullets back for 3 consecutive headshots like white nail.

I don't have the Fatebringer, but not a lot compares to it lol. Overall, WoC is not a bad weapon as long as hive disruptor is not activated. I wish Fang of Ir Yut had the impact of the badger.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
How do you get the Husk of the Pit ar to drop? I've killed at least 50 swords of Crota but no husk :(

No idea. Keep getting them. Already dismantled like twelve of them before I decided to throw them into my vault just for the laughs.

iM09jtKpRmy3Y.png

It helps a lot to do those kill swords of crota bounties or kill hives with a sword. It drops eventually.

purg3

slept with Malkin

Totally agree about the perk, it's almost pointless. I maxed mine yesterday, and it was only doing about 23 more critical damage than Fatebringer in Hard CE...I do like the way the gun feels and shoots but it is kind of blah right now.

I'm pretty happy I got the auto rifle last night, so I'm going to work on that. Once I get the Fang I think I'm done with Hard CE, it's not very fun. I'd rather run Hard VoG...

Anyone want to run a fresh normal CE in about an hour (1 pm EST)? My warlock is still missing raid gear for 32.

1) me
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Actually, can't run this now. Got to get some cleaning done and help the wife with a few things. I'll be looking to do it sometime this afternoon/evening though.

rNilla

The endless thrall area in The Wakening is a pretty good spot to finish off the Super Good Advice bounty. It probably takes longer than waking the Hive but uses a lot less ammo and no need for suicide.

Frostburn

I have to do Nightfall and weekly on my Titan still, going to xfer weapons and start it up. Feel free to join if you need it still

US-Frostburn

Finally unlocked the Damage over Time perk with the Thorn. Ultimate troll PVP weapon. Assists everywhere. No one enjoys going up against a Thorn user. Hand cannon master race bro: Hawkmoon and Thorn.

Anybody up for a fresh CE hard mode run? I just want to at least get past the first two checkpoints to try and get some of these primaries.

psn: kreepmode

No idea. Keep getting them. Already dismantled like twelve of them before I decided to throw them into my vault just for the laughs.

iM09jtKpRmy3Y.png

It helps a lot to do those kill swords of crota bounties or kill hives with a sword. It drops eventually.

Fuck me. I have killed 358 blades and not seen a single husk drop. I started writing them down after I killed at least 10-20 too.

rNilla

Which part is that?

Get to the first Shrieker, kill it, then hang out there as endless bunches of Cursed Thrall come into the room one after the other. Kill one and it will explode and kill the rest and most if not all of them will count towards the bounty.

Also works for leveling Husk of the Pit.

Top Bottom