• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Iceman829

Dang... Well if you need some help today I'll be glad to. I can use the sword too if I need to.

Thanks, I'll have to see what everyone is up to. I'm just farming glimmer and then I'll be switching to do more bounties on another guy. I'm leveling up more worthless gear again.

Bungie needs to add weapon re-rolling as a permanent vendor in the Tower.

Would be nice to have a "revert to vendor perk" option that costs 6 motes or so. Would allow you to try out different perks and such and revert back if dissatisifed.

It's really lame that vendor weapon rolls can only come about in vendor packages (if you even get a weapon) or Nightfall.

CE raid scout rifle fucking owns. If you guys have it then level it up asap.

Yeah I need to level it up. I chose to level Word of Crota first. Bad choice. It won't replace Fatebringer until House of Wolves, maybe.

The Pulse Rifle is damn good too. Full auto is sexy.

I'm only missing the Auto Rifle.

noomi

I have the new scout rifle, leveling it now... it's ok I guess. What's so awesome about though? Good for pvp?

Have word of crota maxed now, and it seems pretty good.

i have the new scout rifle, leveling it now... it ok I guess. What's sop awesome about though? Good for pvp?

The range is nuts and the stability is better than VoC. If it had full auto I would be in heaven.

They just HAD to make the pulse rifle full auto!!!

ocean

Banned
Yeah I need to level it up. I chose to level Word of Crota first. Bad choice. It won't replace Fatebringer until House of Wolves, maybe.

I've been curious. With similar impact but higher attack stat and rate of fire, isn't Word of Crota dealing significantly more DPS than Fatebringer is? Excluding tight mobs of Thralls of course :p

I want to know whether it's a weapon I should be looking forward to or not.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I like it a lot. I wish it had a better perk than Third Eye but that's not exactly useless either.
I am happy with the stats and field scout helps a lot.

That drops from the bridge section I think. Yeah, I was going to level Word of Crota up first but I don't really like using it. Such a shame.

Thanks, I'll have to see what everyone is up to. I'm just farming glimmer and then I'll be switching to do more bounties on another guy. I'm leveling up more worthless gear again.
I'm up to try again tonight, thought you did well with the sword, we all know I'd die jumping up to the ledge. As long as we get to the ogres I don't think we need to rush. I think we can wait for him to go right and then back center, the next sword should be the last one anyway.

I'll be on around ten again probably if we want to get it done. Can also run normal if we want with alts.

I've been curious. With similar impact but higher attack stat and rate of fire, isn't Word of Crota dealing significantly more DPS than Fatebringer is? Excluding tight mobs of Thralls of course :p

I want to know whether it's a weapon I should be looking forward to or not.

It does 10 more damage on a critical hit on a level 33 knight major in HM Crotas End.

It has a higher rate of fire. But is 10 damage and higher RoF worth losing firefly?

For mobs definitely not. And for a major 10 more damage is meh.

I see a few here interested in Fresh crota Raid? My buddy and I are looking to start one as soon as we can, here in the next 20 minutes. If anyone wants to join, sign up! Normal difficulty.

PSN: VincentAlexander

1. VincentAlexander
2. Thiron213

Stubo

So we had crota down to needing like 1 sword hit, and the sword guy hit him 2-3 times...but apparently because he was inside a titan bubble, and crota was outside of it, the damage didn't count.

Are swords a projectile now? Did i miss something?!

Deku Tree

It does 10 more damage on a critical hit on a level 33 knight major in HM Crotas End.

It has a higher rate of fire. But is 10 damage and higher RoF worth losing firefly?

For mobs definitely not. And for a major 10 more damage is meh.

It also does bonus damage on hive majors that is separate from the crit damage hit marker. The bonus damage breaks the guns perks because Bungie. But the bonus damage is probably higher than the crit damage even.

I am happy with the stats and field scout helps a lot.

That drops from the bridge section I think. Yeah, I was going to level Word of Crota up first but I don't really like using it. Such a shame.

Yeah never got it at th bridge section on all 3 characters.

Can't complain tho! It's the only primary weapon from hard mode I am missing and it's just the first week.

So we had crota down to needing like 1 sword hit, and the sword guy hit him 2-3 times...but apparently because he was inside a titan bubble, and crota was outside of it, the damage didn't count.

This doesn't surprise me. The general rule on the bubble is you can't damage anything outside of it unless you get outside of it yourself. I doubt very much Bungie is taking the length of a sword blade that might 'stick out' of the bubble as some kind of loophole that breaks this rule.

Iceman829

Carnival games man

Got Red Death from my Crota normal kill last night. This game really wants me to try hard mode asap. Need to level all my new gear and I am ready for a go with my 32 Hunter.

noomi

I just need the auto rifle from Crota now, it seems pretty friggin' awesome. Especially the disorient wizards perks.

Someone was mentioning in my party yesterday that the disorient wizard perk makes Omnigul much easier. Can anyone confirm this?

raindoc

Any groups taking down Crota hm soon? I'll be on in a few minutes if you'd like to help out. PSN Lnkn52

I have a checkpoint at Crota in hard mode, if anyone needs/wants to help kill him. Unfortunately, I'm only 31...

Still need to kill crota two more times, one from fresh. Invite me if you need someone -Akai_XIII

Haven't gotten a chance to kill Crota on HM yet, if you guys get a group started I'd love to bring my warlock (32, got BH and the Horn)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
CE raid scout rifle fucking owns. If you guys have it then level it up asap.

I just noticed the tracking perk also stuns enemies. What a surprise that this is better than word. Only reason I want word now is for solo runs on Crota and void burns.

I just noticed the tracking perk also stuns enemies. What a surprise that this is better than word. Only reason I want word now is for solo runs on Crota and void burns.

It does? Wow that will be super helpful with the Swordbearer when he comes out that door.

Kadey are you usually up for Tuesday reset?

I just need the auto rifle from Crota now, it seems pretty friggin' awesome. Especially the disorient wizards perks.

Someone was mentioning in my party yesterday that the disorient wizard perk makes Omnigul much easier. Can anyone confirm this?

Yeah it's the only one I am missing too.

Can't believe I didn't get it on 3 character rolls. Damn.

Namikaze1

It does? Mine is maxed out and that perk didn't seem that useful for PvE from the description.

V02Aw8bl.jpg

8ArduGXl.jpg

We raised 1 million imaginary dollars for charity! Thanks iRaw!

Lol congrats!!!

I just woke up

Top Bottom