• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

purg3

slept with Malkin
Finally unlocked the Damage over Time perk with the Thorn. Ultimate troll PVP weapon. Assists everywhere. No one enjoys going up against a Thorn user. Hand cannon master race bro: Hawkmoon and Thorn.

Welcome to the club. That gun has made PVP fun again for me lol.

Definity

Finally unlocked the Damage over Time perk with the Thorn. Ultimate troll PVP weapon. Assists everywhere. No one enjoys going up against a Thorn user. Hand cannon master race bro: Hawkmoon and Thorn.

Yep. I used that exclusively during the last Iron Banner. You can run but you can't hide from thorn.

Yep. I used that exclusively during the last Iron Banner. You can run but you can't hide from thorn.

I didn't play IB this time but I heard it was full with Thorn and Suros lol. That shit must be crazy for a team without any.

Welcome to the club. That gun has made PVP fun again for me lol.

Yea if I have any PVP bounties I'm just going to use the Thorn on my Hunter. I'm letting my Warlock alt hold on to Hawkmoon (having to switch weapons all the time take forever). About to start saving up 5k bounties again on those two hoping for a Ballerhorn drop one day. It worked when the Hawkmoon dropped for me. Had 3 characters holding 5K bounties, completely maxed it out moment I left from Night Fall.

-

Anyone know a mission where I can kill a lot of Wizards at the start of it? I have an Eris bounty that needs me to kill wizards while cloaked with a sniper

YES YES YES YES

THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER. I DONT EVEN GIVE A FUCK THAT I GOT NOTHING BUT SHARDS AND ENERGY BUT ITS OVER OVER CVOVOFOSOFJSFJPFJOIPSFsfJOKPSFopsF

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
-

Anyone know a mission where I can kill a lot of Wizards at the start of it? I have an Eris bounty that needs me to kill wizards while cloaked with a sniper

Get a checkpoint for chamber of night for the last section. You start off with one wizard, and get to the chamber and there are three of them. Go to orbit and rinse and repeat. This is also a fast way to kill Telthor on heroic which seems to be a bounty like every other day.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Wow. Congrats though. Driz went 8+ hours on day one before giving up. Two days later we did two full runs in less than 3 hours. It's so easy now that we know what to do.

rNilla

Hard Mode turns the Crota encounter into DOOM, except you still have a lot more healing options than limited health kits.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You made it? Congratz

I did four complete runs since it came out. Setups and experience does help based on the various groups I joined. Our last run was with all warlocks and one 31 Titan. It was funny. Oh and I had to solo deathsinger myself because everybody died and Driz left to let someone in.

Deku Tree

Here's a quick video I made showing the new strat for getting the boomers to completely ignore the sword runner. Only managed to catch the second and third sword run by the time I remember to hit the share button, but as you can see in both runs, boomers do not give a fuck about the guy with the sword slicing up their god.

Edited to cut out the boring parts and just show the 2 sword runs:

http://youtu.be/o_Lx1GHSTug

P.S. Share Factory is a really shitty editing program.

No. As long as the guy grabbing the sword doesn't fire his weapon at all after going down from the window, the boomers will irgnore him the whole time. We kept an eye on them and got some pop shots in just to be safe because once in a while they will turn, but for the most part they just stay standing there looking at us. No need for a Titan bubble on the Crota platform.

Really? Sword runner never fires weapon and boomers ignore them? Anyone else try that?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Everybody is saying Word of Crota isn't worth the hype so I don't feel the need to really get it now. The scout rifle is the greatest of the raid weapons because you know there are way more arc enemies than any other element.

Really? Sword runner never fires weapon and boomers ignore them? Anyone else try that?

Cosmos or whoever confirmed a few pages back that it isn't consistent. They tried it several times and Knights still wanted to play with them.

Iceman829

I heard him getting upset about the wizard, I think he thought he had killed them all. Thanks for helping him out!

Are you doing any crota runs today?

Maybe, it depends how everyone feels after last night. I'll be on or around all day. I don't go out when it snows. Too many people can't drive.

noomi

No. As long as the guy grabbing the sword doesn't fire his weapon at all after going down from the window, the boomers will irgnore him the whole time. We kept an eye on them and got some pop shots in just to be safe because once in a while they will turn, but for the most part they just stay standing there looking at us. No need for a Titan bubble on the Crota platform.

Very curious about this as well since I am always the sword runner. Does it matter if you go up center or on the side? I personally prefer going up the right side. Would I still be safe from boomers?

Mr.Walls

Neo Member
I just equipped a green chest piece to level it up for more class materials

You get more Mats if you level them up ??? wtfreak I didnt know that. All those wasted greens and blues

tumblr_inline_mh8686Kr0H1qz4rgp.gif

I have to wonder if Mask of the Third Man was designed for Crota's End from the start. It has 3 eyes. Looks Hive-y.

And the best Hunter exotic for the Crota fight, obviously.

Top Bottom