• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

noomi

c'mon guys I know some of you need need glimmer after all those new raid weapon upgrades lol.

I got's the check point yo, lego.

Defuser

ac57a9567dc733b73dd0aa071af5c9f3.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The one thing I really want is the hive sparrow. I'm not about the UPS sparrow or the Michael Bay Optimus Prime sparrow.

DJ88

Very curious about this as well since I am always the sword runner. Does it matter if you go up center or on the side? I personally prefer going up the right side. Would I still be safe from boomers?

Yeah, our guy was going up either side depending on where the sword dropped closest to. It's definitely not 100% consistent like everything in this raid, but it worked almost everytime. As long as you have shots on the boomers for those few times they do start shooting the sword runner you should be safe.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Soooo... any HM Crota kills happening that could use another 32 with ghorn and sword experience?

I think Driz and I are going to run some for those who needs it. But this is later on in the day.

I still need to run first two sections with my hunter so I'll be doing that definitely some time today.

noomi

I need glimmer. Just finishing up some bounties first.

cool, im on your friends list, running roc strikes for now, send me an invite when ready.

Yeah, our guy was going up either side depending on where the sword dropped closest to. It's definitely not 100% consistent like everything in this raid, but it worked almost everytime. As long as you have shots on the boomers for those few times they do start shooting the sword runner you should be safe.

Either way, good to know. Will try this start tonight

E92 M3

Get to the first Shrieker, kill it, then hang out there as endless bunches of Cursed Thrall come into the room one after the other. Kill one and it will explode and kill the rest and most if not all of them will count towards the bounty.

Also works for leveling Husk of the Pit.

Ah thanks, didn't know the subsequent explosions count as your own.

YES YES YES YES

THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER. I DONT EVEN GIVE A FUCK THAT I GOT NOTHING BUT SHARDS AND ENERGY BUT ITS OVER OVER CVOVOFOSOFJSFJPFJOIPSFsfJOKPSFopsF

Congrats, it's a great feeling when you kill him.

Ambitious

You get more Mats if you level them up ??? wtfreak I didnt know that. All those wasted greens and blues

tumblr_inline_mh8686Kr0H1qz4rgp.gif

Yup. That's why I always equip the greens and blues I find in strikes. I fully level them up just by continuing with the strike. When a piece is maxed, I dismantle it and equip the next one.

It also works with ascendant and radiant materials.

I think Driz and I are going to run some for those who needs it. But this is later on in the day.

I still need to run first two sections with my hunter so I'll be doing that definitely some time today.

I would love to join later if you don't mind. I'm 3 shards from 32

I am already 32 so I hope I can join it if you dont mind

Qwell

Yah I still need to run the Abyss with my hunter as well, not that I need anything from it, but just for completionist sake :)

noomi85, ill send a party invite in a few min, we can start and wait for grimlock to join when he's ready.

Only catch is that Im at work on remote play so no chatting. Sent you a FR

Edit. Congrats on all the 1st time Crota killers. Especially Firehawks team!

Holy shit. First HM Crota kill as the Swordbearer. That was one of the most satisfying experiences I've had in this gaming as a whole.

Shout out to Greyblade, phantom8324, Heybro_, SonComet, and D-psipher. Great fucking group. You guys were super cool about me choking big time on that last sword during enrage. I'm glad we stuck it out and finished it. Moments like this keep me coming back to this game.

Haybro

Holy shit. First HM Crota kill as the Swordbearer. That was one of the most satisfying experiences I've had in this gaming as a whole.

Shout out to Greyblade, phantom8324, Heybro_, SonComet, and D-psipher. Great fucking group. You guys were super cool about me choking big time on that last sword during enrage. I'm glad we stuck it out and finished it. Moments like this keep me coming back to this game.

That was so tense, but so much fun!

SonComet

That was the most fun I've had in this game since my first Atheon hardmode kill with a group of all 29s.

Great experience. Great group. Reminded me of how amazing Destiny is with the right group of people :). The rush is addicting and I'm sure I'll be back for more hard mode next week.

Are there any chesta or sections you can do to get them?

Deathsinger?

I could be wrong but I don't think I've missed anything. I've already done full normal Crota runs with both my characters. Yesterday before our run I remembered that I'd missed the first chest on normal, and I was able to grab 2 shards from it. :/

I could be wrong but I don't think I've missed anything. I've already done full normal Crota runs with both my characters. Yesterday before our run I remembered that I'd missed the first chest on normal, and I was able to grab 2 shards from it. :/

Damn! But you just did one hard run up to Deathsinger right?

So a second hard mode run with your other character?

Agent

That was good stuff. The strategy worked out great. I got a new raid helmet and the shader. I suppose that makes up for getting the raid ship, scout rifle, and patience and time off him yesterday.

I have to do a full run on my hunter. I want to at least get the first two parts done. I'm 0/2 on the auto rifle so want a final shot at it. Anyone running HM Crota soon?

Korosenai

I will answer you and then I refuse to talk about the horse shit that went down last night.

x2 the sword despawn as I went to pick it up.
Quite often our Gjallarhorns and rockets were reading as immune to Crota, which means he should kneel down... No he stood tall and smacked my ass down
He also was in mid kneel and then galloped across the platform to sword strike me down.

Fuck that shit. I'm now eating breakfast doing lame bounties to rank up these dance machines for no reason.

edit: Also, sorry fellas. I fucked up the one round with the amount of melee hits. He was 1 hit away, so I'll take the blame on that shit.
Dang... Well if you need some help today I'll be glad to. I can use the sword too if I need to.

That was the most fun I've had in this game since my first Atheon hardmode kill with a group of all 29s.

Great experience. Great group. Reminded me of how amazing Destiny is with the right group of people :). The rush is addicting and I'm sure I'll be back for more hard mode next week.

So much this.

All 3 of my Crota kills this week were so satisfying. Working with a great team and persevering.

No other game gave me that sense of accomplishment, teamwork and more.

Thanks to Dj Lushious for taking me through my first hard mode VoG. Unfortunately no weapons but got enough shards to get to 31 which was nice.

Hopefully find time to try normal mode crota for the first time tomorrow.

Top Bottom