• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Messiek

If you are reading this Luke, It has been 5 weeks and my warlock can't get a chest piece or helmet. No black hammer too, running 3 per week since launch.

I don't want to delete my warlock to create another one to maybe get a chest piece.

I think the Smart Loot still need some fixes.

Manp

today was a good day. got my first thunderlord from gorgon chest and got hard crota done on my lvl 31 warlock thanks to team fontina (lol i love this name)

:)

Looking for 1 more at HM Crota. . though this looks like it's going to be a long journey. God Bungie is so fucking sleazy for upping the level to 33 for artificial difficulty.

Now that I have the Fang I think I can dismantle the Fatebringer.
crazy-talk.gif

gdt

Looking for 1 more at HM Crota. . though this looks like it's going to be a long journey. God Bungie is so fucking sleazy for upping the level to 33 for artificial difficulty.

Honestly it's not that bad. Taking heavy damage forces you to be creative with your health regen. I wish we were doing normalized damage though. I thought that's what 331 damage was supposed to do. Though I suppose only the yellows feel spongy.

EL CUCO

I think I'm going to max Oversoul Edict. Probably last of all the weapons, but I'm definitely keeping it around for the long haul. I like the Dark Breaker perk.

It did pretty decent in the Nightfall today.
_____

Doing the daily.

Feel free to join
plz halp
PS4 EL_CUCO305
No mic

Dave_6

All you folks running and clearing the HM CE and I don't have one character that's a 32 :(

Thanks to the few fellow GAFers that helped me clear the 2 NFs and weeklies earlier! Mucho appreciated!

I did finally reach 150 crucible marks so the Rapier is finally mine...

Top Bottom