• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Do any of you have hacked equipment that they could spare (on PS3)? I was not far from getting my platinum last year and my hard drive failed so I lost all of my saves. I now have to start over again. I killed Malthael on hardcore and what's left is to get six characters to level 70. I'm tired of playing and just want to get this over with. If I could get my hands on equipment that would make me a powerhouse as well as gain XP more quickly, it would be a godsend.

h3ro

Do any of you have hacked equipment that they could spare (on PS3)? I was not far from getting my platinum last year and my hard drive failed so I lost all of my saves. I now have to start over again. I killed Malthael on hardcore and what's left is to get six characters to level 70. I'm tired of playing and just want to get this over with. If I could get my hands on equipment that would make me a powerhouse as well as gain XP more quickly, it would be a godsend.

No but I'm sure Dog$ has some he could loan you.

h3ro

I've never used or possessed hacked items for this game.

He's on PS3 anyway.

wRqYBLj.png

dog$

Hates quality gaming
lol ass

Despite nobody ever reading this thread I'm quite sure someone would find a way to quote your post out of context at the worst possible time.

dur hur you cant tell me that i cant say the game sucks cuz you used hacked gear you fuckin nub way to own urself

Just checking again for Xbox one players. There's a couple of us still playing and even just started 2 weeks ago. So if anyone still plays you can add me, gt Misterthirsty.

Maybe with the new patch some others might be coming back to test it out.

Kadin

2.3 patch stopping/failing for anyone else on X1? I swear this console hates me. I've been trying to update forever and it keeps stopping with the notice 'Installation stopped!'

2.3 patch stopping/failing for anyone else on X1? I swear this console hates me. I've been trying to update forever and it keeps stopping with the notice 'Installation stopped!'

No. Installed on two different XB1s without issue. Did you try power cycling?

So on console demon hunters can't equip one handed swords like fulminator or thunderfury? Wonder why they made that different then pc.

I'm on xone so not sure if this is the same on ps4.

h3ro

I've read that this can be an issue when there are multiple hard drives installed, if you have an external, perhaps try having all the Diablo info on the internal on the xbox?

KoyukiNL

Neo Member
Anyone want to add me on PS4? Scared of going into public games with all these cheaters around. Name is same as on GAF. Currently level 67 and just started adventure mode. Only played Diablo 3 classic on last gen so this is all new to me.

h3ro

Grimløck;176618467 said:
the cube is op

should make for build diversity other than the meta

Saw you running your Monk yesterday, guessing you're already at full Uliyana's. :p

What are you thinking for DH?

I'm thinking of cubing Calamity/Cindercoat/CoE, which seems to be the prevailing build along with the new DH wrists and belt and Yangs.

HORRORSHØW

Saw you running your Monk yesterday, guessing you're already at full Uliyana's. :p

I'm thinking of cubing Calamity/Cindercoat/CoE, which seems to be the prevailing build along with the new DH wrists and belt and Yangs.
haven't got a chance to try demon hunters yet. i know they got the new bow and a couple of other new armor pieces that complement it. but yeah, that cube looks on point for fire multishot.

monks are pretty sick. running the shenlong generator build until i get better uliana pieces. also, witch doctors got a major overhaul this patch. they're pretty strong.

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
Just checking again for Xbox one players. There's a couple of us still playing and even just started 2 weeks ago. So if anyone still plays you can add me, gt Misterthirsty.

Maybe with the new patch some others might be coming back to test it out.

How is it? I've been thinking of picking this up on X1 for so long but just never got around to it. What exactly do you do as the end game for this?

How is it? I've been thinking of picking this up on X1 for so long but just never got around to it. What exactly do you do as the end game for this?

I enjoy it, a nice change from destiny which I believe I recognize your name from. I played a lot of Diablo 2 in the past so it was easy to get back into.

Basically end game is the adventure mode where you run bounties (a lot quicker than destiny) and rifts/greater rifts. Rifts and Grifts would be where you spend most of your time trying to obtain end game loot to optimize and test your build. Overall it's a lot more rewarding than destinys loot system and you never feel like your missing out if you don't play a day or two. I love destiny so don't think I'm hating on it, just different type of loot games. This game doesn't try to level the playing field in pve though, if you have the right build you can destroy stuff which is fun.

I only recently started d3 so if anyone has different views on end game they can fill in what I left out.

The amount of builds per character varies a lot as well, if you haven't played before I would Google some of the fan sites and poke around. There are of course builds that will be stronger than others.

There's a handful of us who play on xone that I know from destiny but come TTK who knows who will be left. Post here or shoot me a live msg if you decide to start and we can definitely help you out.

Really should work on my DH, got her to 70 and then left her.

Crusader was running T10/GR45 fine yesterday with no new gear. Noticed quite a few of the Bandit Shrines though, increased spawn to start with?

Pons

Neo Member
With patch 2.3 I decided to dust off my torment 3/4 capable wiz and start playing him. Cube is ridiculously OP for gearing up if you have the mats farmed. Now comfortably doing T8/Grift35ish and should be able to push well beyond that.

I am running an lightning archon Vyr build with Slow Time. For the life of me I can't find what skill/gear, and I've looked, multiple times, is causing slow time to go off sometimes when I get hit. Even multiple slow times going off if my teleport/fracture decoy's get hit. I've checked my equipped cube legendary powers, skills, passives, gear, its not something my follower is doing. I must be blind...

Any thoughts as to what might be procing it when I get hit?

dog$

Hates quality gaming
I am running an lightning archon Vyr build with Slow Time. For the life of me I can't find what skill/gear, and I've looked, multiple times, is causing slow time to go off sometimes when I get hit.
Noticed nobody had an answer in either thread. I don't either. I don't run the set. I think you'll need to manually spell out your build and passives and gear for this to be determined. I haven't heard of anything like it and I can't find anything else by another player who has the same issue.

Pons

Neo Member
Noticed nobody had an answer in either thread. I don't either. I don't run the set. I think you'll need to manually spell out your build and passives and gear for this to be determined. I haven't heard of anything like it and I can't find anything else by another player who has the same issue.

I am currently running http://www.diablofans.com/builds/57402-chumlys-gr-65-lightning-archon with essentially the same skills/runes, passives, items, and cube powers.

I have been doing some more playing, and I think that it is my Teleport/Fracture decoy's putting up slow time bubbles, possibly when they get hit, and not actually my char proccing the bubbles when he gets hit. Now the description of Fracture says they are just decoys, nothing about using skills, and the fracture decoys do not use any offensive skills or anything, it seems like maybe they are just proccing slow time bubbles when they get hit.

That is just my hypothesis at the moment anyways...

Thanks

Grimløck;176859903 said:
the mirror images definitely use the same skills as your character. they do little damage but it's nice as crowd control

I've run Mirror Image builds with Slow Time, Blizzard, and Hydra/Wave of Force. So much shit on the screen it kills frame rates in online games :)

dog$

Hates quality gaming
One upside to the sluggishness for consoles getting the upcoming hotfix is that Bandit Shrines are very easy to find. Treat it like a community event while it lasts.

Recall

I'm looking for people to play with on the PS4 version. I have 2 level 70's a Crusader and a Monk and I'm at paragon level 114 and would like to do rifts and bounties with others. I'm free in an hour and will be playing for several hours from then, would anyone be up for joining up?

PSN is RecallBerserk

Cheers

I'm looking for people to play with on the PS4 version. I have 2 level 70's a Crusader and a Monk and I'm at paragon level 114 and would like to do rifts and bounties with others. I'm free in an hour and will be playing for several hours from then, would anyone be up for joining up?

PSN is RecallBerserk

Cheers

Feel free to add me.

PSN: fivesix4three

City 17

It's probably been asked many times... how essential is the expansion? (besides the new class/act) Is it really worth the price?

dog$

Hates quality gaming
I can take a 4-man group with a solo lead of a Danettas N6 through all 5 Acts of bounties on T7 in about 68 minutes. That was with two blood goblin kills and a goblin shrine.

Clean up takes just as long if you intend to use the Cube to upgrade all rares you get from Kadala.

Blood Shards don't stay on the ground forever. Don't open bounty bags unless you know you can hold it all.

Got to toying around with my 627k sheet dps monk last night, and I have solo cleared up to gr30 with ease taking minimal damage.

Going to push it later when I get home.

The cube is crazy good for undergeared toons.

Recall

I have no idea what it is I'm doing wrong as I'm just not progressing. No gear I'm getting is any better than what I have yet I can't get beyond T3 :(

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
I have no idea what it is I'm doing wrong as I'm just not progressing. No gear I'm getting is any better than what I have yet I can't get beyond T3 :(

What class are you playing?

quest

Not Banned from OT
Great patch love the cube and bandit shrines. There are a few negatives crafting things like aughild require new bounty materials which sucks big time. Also the class balance is just embarrassing right now. The spread from the top classes to the bottom is gigantic right now. Crusader is so under powered it is sad. Made even worse with no stutter stepping. Going by todays testing I am thinking my limit will be grift 59-60 if I fish. Hammers just don't do enough damage and not having the stutter stepping kiting makes any higher near impossible. They really need to adjust the console version so any skill can be cast on the move to match the PC stutter stepping. The area damage hot fix won't help hammers either since right now the 6 piece Seeker bonus does not apply to area damage like it for other set bonuses. A couple of easy changes could of made hammers at least ok in solo rifts. Changing the shield and bracers bonus to 6 or less enemies would really be a huge help. Also changing the limiteless ruin to allow the extra generated hammers to hit enemy that was hit by the original hammer would be big to help single target DPS issues.

Great patch love the cube and bandit shrines. There are a few negatives crafting things like aughild require new bounty materials which sucks big time. Also the class balance is just embarrassing right now. The spread from the top classes to the bottom is gigantic right now. Crusader is so under powered it is sad. Made even worse with no stutter stepping. Going by todays testing I am thinking my limit will be grift 59-60 if I fish. Hammers just don't do enough damage and not having the stutter stepping kiting makes any higher near impossible. They really need to adjust the console version so any skill can be cast on the move to match the PC stutter stepping. The area damage hot fix won't help hammers either since right now the 6 piece Seeker bonus does not apply to area damage like it for other set bonuses. A couple of easy changes could of made hammers at least ok in solo rifts. Changing the shield and bracers bonus to 6 or less enemies would really be a huge help. Also changing the limiteless ruin to allow the extra generated hammers to hit enemy that was hit by the original hammer would be big to help single target DPS issues.

Yeah I've a fairly decent amount of gear on my crusader and can only push about grift 47-49 top damage is around 4 billion once buffs are up. Think I might switch around to another class while they sort things out.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
You'll probably need to write out some complete details about where you're at now. What's your build, what's your gear (and which pieces of it are ancient), what's in your cube.

Make sure you have a mic ready in the future for groups. Sending texts on PS4 is a nightmare.

Top Bottom