• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Digital Foundry] New Scorpio Spec Leak: ESRAM Gone, GPU Features Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty bullshit to say you have an article soon, I think he even said a time and there's nothing. Wasn't expecting anything big at all anyway, but there really is nothing. Or is MS putting Scorpio on their site the news? Not that it came from Jez.

Either way, it's hopefully a sign that they will soon announce a pre event.

Theorry

Jez 10 Mobile 📱‏
@JezCorden
So weird how all these NeoGAF people I don't know, nor will ever know, hate me for writing about a piece of plastic they don't like.

Wait. Wich thread is he following? Because its not this thread haha.

giphy.gif

tumblr_m6twajmyi41rsxggwo1_500.gif

Jez 10 Mobile 📱‏
@JezCorden
So weird how all these NeoGAF people I don't know, nor will ever know, hate me for writing about a piece of plastic they don't like.

That's called a strawman haha

Zedox

It's pretty bullshit to say you have an article soon, I think he even said a time and there's nothing. Wasn't expecting anything big at all anyway, but there really is nothing. Or is MS putting Scorpio on their site the news? Not that it came from Jez.

Either way, it's hopefully a sign that they will soon announce a pre event.

"Pretty bullshit?"

He's on his twitter talking about an article that he is writing...it's not like he owes you anything. Jeez.

cakely

Jez 10 Mobile 📱‏
@JezCorden

Seriously. Who here said they hated Jez?

Again, this the narrative of NeoGAF as the big bad enemy of all things Xbox. The true believers eat it right up.

ethomaz

Banned
Jez 10 Mobile ��‏
@JezCorden

If believes he has nothing new to "leak" or share is hate then ok.

Sad the Xbox fans on twitter will believe him lol

Just to be clear if he has something to write about then it was already published 2 weeks ago when he started to tease everybody.

leeh

Jez 10 Mobile 📱‏
@JezCorden

So Jez's meaning of hate is getting people hyped up over some news he deemed himself hype worthy?

Ok Jez. Stop wasting those characters on twitter and use them writing this goddamn article we're all waiting for.

leeh

Jez 10 Mobile ��‏
@JezCorden

So Jez's meaning of hate is getting people hyped up over some news he deemed himself hype worthy?

Ok Jez. Stop wasting those characters on twitter and use them writing this goddamn article we're all waiting for.

EDIT:
lolk. We're only excited for the article you muppet.

iMax

Again, this the narrative of NeoGAF as the big bad enemy of all things Xbox. The true believers eat it right up.

A piece of plastic we don't like? Considering we're desperate for Scorpio, I don't understand that :/

To be fair, the last few pages have been either people hyping what he was tweeting or people saying he knows fuck all. Along with an old dear on a rollercoaster.

I mean I don't know if there's many people that want to start the Jez Appreciation Club, lol.

Colbert

Banned
If believes he has nothing new to "leak" or share is hate then ok.

Sad the Xbox fans on twitter will believe him lol

Just to be clear if he has something to write about then it was already published 2 weeks ago when he started to tease everybody.

You may have to admit to be wrong ... Again why not just wait until he released something?

I have no idea what he will write about and you don't know too. Thats why I honestly do not understand how you can repeatedly claim "there will be nothing".

To be fair, the last few pages have been either people hyping what he was tweeting or people saying he knows fuck all. Along with an old dear on a rollercoaster.

I mean I don't know if there's many people that want to start the Jez Appreciation Club, lol.

Yeah, that's not happening after he said this place is full of assholes. LOL

Maybe Jez thinks Gaf hates him because of all the Gaffers who have posted things like....Jez is full of BS...Jez doesn't know shit...Jez is a MS shill...Jez is a MS fanboy...Jez is just hyping for clicks...Jez is CrapGamer's best friend...yada...yada..yada.

Now I know those aren't exact quotes, but I've read all of those types of posts here on Gaf, and no, I'm not going to go back and find them to give direct quotes. I aint got time for that.

Maybe Jez thinks Gaf hates him because of all the Gaffers who have posted things like....Jez is full of BS...Jez doesn't know shit...Jez is a MS shill...Jez is a MS fanboy...Jez is just hyping for clicks...Jez is CrapGamer's best friend...yada...yada..yada.

Now I know those aren't exact quotes, but I've read all of those types of posts here on Gaf, and no, I'm not going to go back and find them to give direct quotes. I aint got time for that.

Why not? You might as well while we wait for...whatever it is people are waiting for...

:p

ethomaz

Banned
You may have to admit to be wrong ... Again why not just wait until he released something?

I have no idea what he will write about and you don't know too. Thats why I honestly do not understand how you can repeatedly claim "there will be nothing".
Because if he had something then he already posted weeks ago.

Somebody that knows or do have something to write about didn't to this shameful role.

Colbert

Banned

You don't need to, its the summary of the last 3 or 4 pages.

Honestly, I think I see more of you individually attacking those Xbox "fanboys" more often than I see anybody shill for Xbox. I'm relatively new here, but you're in every Microsoft thread I've seen stirring up shit with the "fanboys". What's that make you? A neogaf "fanboy"? Is that any better?

Zedox

Pretty much. But look at what's "trending" in the last page...Trump alternative tweeting Jez...I mean...you can look at that and understand where he's coming from.

Even if you can understand it's joke...it's still there.

Colbert

Banned
Because if he had something then he already posted weeks ago.

Somebody that knows or do have something to write about didn't to this shameful role.

I don't know on what foundation you come to your conclusions as he did not hype anything just informed some people that he preparing an article with some news in it that are Scorpio related. What in the hell is "shameful" in this example?

And about your "if he had something": Just imagine the publication he writes for has some journalistic standards like a validation and sign-off process and he can't release the article until his boss gives his approval.

Nah, of course not. You know it all better. LOL

ethomaz

Banned
I don't know on what foundation you come to your conclusions as he did not hype anything just informed some people that he preparing an article with some news in it that are Scorpio related. What in the hell is "shameful" in this example?

And about your "if he had something": Just imagine the publication he writes for has some journalistic standards like a validation and sign-off process and he can't release the article until his boss gives his approval.

Nah, of course not. You know it all better. LOL
You are just doing defense control for what he own created to himself.

But hey he wanted attention for himself... maybe he is happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom