• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Digital Foundry] New Scorpio Spec Leak: ESRAM Gone, GPU Features Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that Scorpio symbol thing is really really lame. This guy seems like he's just stringing people along as much as possible.

Yeah it's a bit petty, thought he was above that sort of shite

Not the M symbol but the teasing and stuff, you milk it too much it just looks like terrible attention seeking.

Been meetings most of the afternoon and seen this thread jump a good few pages.

Where's that olddearlaughingonarollercoaster.gif when you need it, lol.

Just what do you guys expect him to have to say exactly, which wouldn't have already been posted by someone else if it was news worthy?

GDC happened and no Scorpio info from any of the regular outlets. If 3rd party are fully in the know then things are on lock-down. Or there's not much to report other than what's already known.

Munki

Just what do you guys expect him to have to say exactly, which wouldn't have already been posted by someone else if it was news worthy?

GDC happened and no Scorpio info from any of the regular outlets. If 3rd party are fully in the know then things are on lock-down. Or there's not much to report other than what's already known.

Scorpio reveal event info/date.

Did I got too far?
smh2.gif

Ushay

What about all the fanboys who don't use those logos and symbols? Are they ok to associate with?

I said "come on man" because I knew people would respond like they have done.

Sarcasm my good friend.
And no, those symbols are not ok to associate with that.

Edit - The thirst is getting to us all.

cakely

Though to be fair, it's a really handy way to identify and block insufferable fanboys.

When you see that little zodiac icon, you know exactly what you're dealing with: an overzealous fanboy.

But I never block anyone on twitter, why bother? I know some people
Statham
have claimed to use GAF threads as a way to block twitter accounts, though.

Not sure how they know how to figure out which twitter account is owned by which GAF account though. Maybe if the account names are similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom