• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump calls Hillary Clinton a bigot at campaign rally in Jackson, Mississippi

Status
Not open for further replies.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Let's be real here. We're voting for her because she's the best alternative to the other options at presidency, not because she does great things for Blacks or because we "like" her. If her husband's sentiments on BLM are any indication, the Clinton's don't really care all that much about our plights beyond a certain level. But she'll get shit done, and at worst, she'll fuck us over the least out of all possible candidates. And I think Blacks understand that and are being pragmatic about this election rather than wishing upon a star with Bernie, or voting for Lucifer incarnate.

Voting isn't always about the candidate you "like" the most. In fact, for me personally, it's never about that. It's more about which candidate makes the most practical sense for the direction of the country. And for Black folks, I feel it's about voting for the candidate who's the least likely to be antithetical to our existence.

That's not the truth actually. Remember poll numbers for Clinton vs. Obama in 2008?

He's probably right but so fucking what?

Doesn't even come close to his racial fuckery.

How is she a bigot?

smurfx

get some go again
would be funny if trump started accusing hillary of doing all the things he did. next he will tell his supporters that hillary has no heart because she wanted to build a giant wall at the border.

rjinaz

I agree with all of this Carson. Higher education is important for the people.

Why not make it tuition free if it is so important?

atr0cious

I have a feeling that was Kayleigh McEnany. Sounds like something she'd say. Probably threw in a Martin Luther King quote for good measure.
Lol, you nailed it. Bakari sellers even asked her to stop using mlk quotes when mlk himself wouldn't vote for trump and what he stands for. She replied that everyone should be able to use mlk quotes, then doubled down on trump not being a racist despite sellers listing his transgressions repeatedly.

The thing is that even if Hillary Clinton is a bigot in private, she's dedicated so much of her adult life to outreach to minorities and those in poverty (especially children) that you can at least estimate, of the two, a far higher likelihood that she will "pretend" not to be a bigot for personal gain.

Take the high-functioning sociopath over the low-functioning sociopath every time, fam.

Revolver

Lol, you nailed it. Bakari sellers even asked her to stop using mlk quotes when mlk himself wouldn't vote for trump and what he stands for. She replied that everyone should be able to use mlk quotes, then doubled down on trump not being a racist despite sellers listing his transgressions repeatedly.

I hate how those surrogates just love quoting MLK. It's disgusting.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Fuck me, I watched that last night and she made me want to punch my TV in frustration. When the conservative and liberal commentators team u against you, you know there has to be something wrong.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Now he's flatout telling minorities who to vote for. And knowing Trump, he probably thinks his word is legally binding...

"AFFFFFrican American!"

I hate how those surrogates just love quoting MLK. It's disgusting.

It is, particularly because they're the type that would've hated his fucking guts during the civil-rights era, and anyone like him currently will be deemed a race-baiter or professional protester or anti-police, etc... It's pathetic.

Not

Banned
You know the real bigots? People who get mad at white people. People who use the term "white" descriptively. Mentioning white people at all and tying any blame to them whatsoever. Suuuuuuuper racist.

That Mississippi crowd knew what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom