• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doujin Games at Comiket 92

elyetis

Fruitbat Factory announced they would bring it over a while back.
Steam page.
At least it mean it will get a release.... when thought...

I have nothing against Fruitbat Factory but.. I have Acceleration of SUGURI 2 waiting in by steam library since january, with a nice release expected "Soon" here we are 8 month later and it's now "Coming Soon"... so it kind of temper my expectation.

CountZeroOr

Neo Member
Magical Battle Arena NEXT looks interesting - like some of the Gundam games with Magical Girls (and characters from particular series - I think I saw Nanoha in there, and maybe Kuro/Archer, and I definitely saw Lina Inverse and Ameila).

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Is that a Dark Witch shmup I see?! For those of you who don't know, this looks like a fan reinterpretation of the first Legend of Dark Witch game (both games are also on the 3DS eShop, idk how to link that tho). That looks insane.

I always meant to check out Magical Battle Festa on Steam, Next looks good. Also on that note (in terms of previous games that I wanted to try out but never got the chance to), Fault - Silence the Pendant. That trailer was great. Looks like it's already got a store page on Steam. SkyLens also seems neat, it reminds me of Abyss Odyssey almost. Stick fighting game looked incredible too.

The game that got the most of my attention was Memories of the Ruin. It's a little rough, but it looks like it'd be a real gem.

Tain

Armed Dragoon, man. Every time I see it.

(gif from prior footage)

DelayedPerkyChanticleer.gif

Top Bottom