• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudninja

This fuckin guy tho. Just all over the place

KB7L0a.gif
Yes love this stuff!

The online racing has been amazing! Zero lag so far. The races are super intense, its good to get out in front early and avoid the chaos in the middle.

But its still fun fighting for last.

Phreak47

I was thinkin' about it...
original.gif

I spoke with Wheelstandpro last week. Apparently the stand the built for the G27 is compatible with the T300RS.

Probably the T500 one too because they say it has the same mount points. I won't chance ordering a different one for a few bucks less though... they might be the same stand but maybe some of the parts are unique for the wheel(s) listed in each version.

5.jpg

Regardless, it ain't about thinkin', it's about doin'. -- Redneck Yoda

q81wg3R.jpg

kyser73

Asked this in the AusGaf thread, but someone here might be able to help too:

So...before I sell my GT Force wheel I need to replace the power adaptor with an Aus one...unfortunately my mate who borrowed it in the UK forgot to put the adaptor back in the box...can anyone tell me what ampage the adaptor is rated at please so I know what to get when I go to Jaycar?

Thanks

OK so I caved and bought it. Played the India track as that's the first one you can play while it's downloading and I have to say...the handling is great! Don't know what Jeff from Giantbomb was talking about when he said it felt bad...

Grrr, actually got connected to the servers, had just enough time to make my Club (Bandicoots, if anyone wants to join), then was promptly disconnected from the servers.

Hooray?

I've been connected for well over an hour now. I ain't ever quitting the game or turning off my ps4 again!!!

Still can't get into races though. I can register for some but it starts syncing with lobby then gives me a matchmaking error

viveks86

Yeah, but you get fat bonuses for the stars. So it'll just take longer than it would if the servers were up when I played through it, ya know?

I see. May be we should divide and conquer, then. I haven't done 3/4th of the SP events yet.. You could focus on challenges and MP. Whenever all this goes up...

Codeblew

OK so I caved and bought it. Played the India track as that's the first one you can play while it's downloading and I have to say...the handling is great! Don't know what Jeff from Giantbomb was talking about when he said it felt bad...

He probably has his mom drive him around still.

Phreak47

Looks like the 12 day wait for my wheel and stand might be about the time needed for the servers to get their shit straight anyway.

I'm just going to level up and unlock as much as I can in SP with the DS4 until then. Not going to obsess beyond that until I get the wheel though.

A nice 4 minute video of Project Cars (off screen, but decent quality) has been making the rounds. All the more reason to justify what I just dropped on Amazon. That game should be closer to the GT replacement franchise.
(Damn shame though that video was someone playing entirely in chase cam, because there was rain... would have been nice to see that in-car)

Hey by the way Polyphony.... we challenge you to blow us away even more next year. (Next year being about 2017 in Yamauchi-San time)

(I keed)

but not really

This game is good and far from perfect, yet it somehow got me obsessed with cars. My favorite cars right now are Ferrari 458, Lotus Evora, and McLaren P1.

Can't wait to try this game with Thrustmaster T300RS.

Phreak47

This game is good and far from perfect, yet it somehow got me obsessed with cars. My favorite cars right now are Ferrari 458, Lotus Evora, and McLaren P1.

I've been yelling that it's available to preorder now (in the US, the UK has had it a while)

Anyway, release date appears to be 10/17/2014. Let the games begin.

MP pleeasee :[ I want to experience battling it out with others.

Question for people that have gotten in. Can you hear other racers while in game or no?

GT2 on PS1 was the reason I love cars to this day. I'm happy that DC provoked similar reaction for you. enjoy it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom