• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

viveks86

yVpbvw9.jpg

It kicked you guys out and put me in the race! :(

fernoca

Darn! Loving the T80. Granted, I not experienced or versed on gaming wheels, but it just plays so right. No HUD, on first person (the view without the hands). So nice.

Gotta be more aggresive though. Drive too carefully, while with the Dual Shock 4 I usually play like.... Burnout. :p (For some reason got the Cleanup trophy at launch, so...maybe I wasn't that bad with the DS4.)

Gaz_RB

Screw it. Gonna get something to eat. At least we could see each other online… :)

Progress! Hopefully the club stuff works again soon.

I just realized though that since I've done all the tour challenges offline, all the bonus fame from the stars I got won't count towards the Club fame, and there is no way to go back and get those stars/fame again.

viveks86

Progress! Hopefully the club stuff works again soon.

I just realized though that since I've done all the tour challenges offline, all the bonus fame from the stars I got won't count towards the Club fame, and there is no way to go back and get those stars/fame again.

Not entirely certain how that works. You get fame no matter how many times you race an event. So wouldn't that still level up the club?

Gaz_RB

Not entirely certain how that works. You get fame no matter how many times you race an event. So wouldn't that still level up the club?

Yeah, but you get fat bonuses for the stars. So it'll just take longer than it would if the servers were up when I played through it, ya know?

Darn! Loving the T80. Granted, I not experienced or versed on gaming wheels, but it just plays so right. No HUD, on first person (the view without the hands). So nice.

Gotta be more aggresive though. Drive too carefully, while with the Dual Shock 4 I usually play like.... Burnout. :p (For some reason got the Cleanup trophy at launch, so...maybe I wasn't that bad with the DS4.)

I'm so close to buying a T80, is there anything you don't like about that wheel?

CrovaxPSO

The Norway tracks at night are probably my favorite in the game. This spot in particular, coming over the hill and seeing the little town by the water with all the lights is awesome. Hard to see in the picture but the lights reflect in the water and it looks amazing.

In a way, I kinda like the excitement of these half-alive servers. Not often you see GAF this excited to get one MP session in. Hopefully this bodes well for our chances of getting in some quality online racing this weekend.

Yeah...I'm leaving town tomorrow night and won't be back until next Thursday -_-

At least they'll (hopefully) be up by the time I'm back!

Has anyone with the ps+ digital upgrade been able to get online? I've played for hours and hours and it never seems to even try to connect. It still hasn't even been connected or appearing to try for even an instant. I don't get it.

Phreak47

Omg!!! Ive Just played some game online with one of my friend!!! The 12 players online mode is epic! i need more!!! Evo did a great job!!!! I think Evo just created the first "call of duty" of car games.

Betty

Banned
Will the PS+ upgrade always be discounted or will it be gone at some point?

Because it's a decent price and i'm teetering on the edge of buying it.

1st online race.

India. Hypers.

1st place. Almost lapped last place. Finished so far ahead the other racers didn't even get to finish. Oh yeah, I've been practicing for this moment.

Also helped I had a Hennessey, one other guy had Huayra, everyone else with the RUF.

Still, I'm proud >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom