• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT2| You Can't Rush Evolution

v1ncelis

It's just me or you guys were getting some Skyrim vibes in this track? :D

1932380_958057784205579_2237691576119847475_n.jpg

What does this 135mb patch contain?

From their FB page :

Over the next 24 hours we are rolling out a new game update alongside server upgrades that will help to improve server performance, clubs and multiplayer functionality.

We are also running essential diagnostics periodically to help us continue to improve server performance, which may disrupt online play for you when you get connected. This will be kept to a minimum.

We're glad that more of you are getting to play online but we are sorry that many players are still having a hard time getting connected. We are working around the clock to improve connectivity and will keep you informed as we continue to make progress.

Gacha-pin

You have to be a chosen one to receive a new patch......?

It seems my club has 6 members now but I don't know none of them. Can you join a club freely? Anyway, even I didn't play the game at all my club reached level 10 with the strangers' contributions.

Chile looked barren in the preview vids but after played the game myself, I found it is my most favorite location.
( ´3`) I wnat US mascle cars for this location.

piccolo85

I am in the EU and for me connection has improved. I was able to join a club and do a couple of online races this morning. It also was the first time that random face-offs appeared, which was really fun! It was nowhere near perfect though. Only every 3. to 4. matchmaking didn't time out, I could still see no leaderboards, etc. Racing online itself was very smooth, the netcode seems to be fine once it works.

dano1

A Sheep
1. Far out of car
2. Close out of car
3. In car
4. Dash cam
5. Hood view
6. Bumper cam.

I'm using dash and bumper.

I think I'm better at the bumper cam but want to use the dash cam for when the weather finally shows up. Got to see them wipers!

I want something to make up for the flat launch of this game, they should tease the new location.

Maybe it will be Dubai or something I want to see Sand Storms for weather lol

Siegmeyer

For those who have got a refund from Sony (UK) before, did you email support or phone them?

In either case an email address or phone number would be a big help.

farmerboy

It is unfortunate but I think this studio, who created my favourite racer of last gen (Motorstorm: Apocalypse) will be shut down within the next 12 months.

Come on man. A move like that would really be a bum move by Sony. The studio's got some major talent.

1. Far out of car
2. Close out of car
3. In car
4. Dash cam
5. Hood view
6. Bumper cam.

I'm using dash and bumper.

I think I'm better at the bumper cam but want to use the dash cam for when the weather finally shows up. Got to see them wipers!

Hood cam. Just can't get used to the cockpit.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
You have to be a chosen one to receive a new patch......?

It seems my club has 6 members now but I don't know none of them. Can you join a club freely? Anyway, even I didn't play the game at all my club reached level 10 with the strangers' contributions.

Chile looked barren in the preview vids but after played the game myself, I found it is my most favorite location.
( ´3`) I wnat US mascle cars for this location.

if your club is set to public (I think that is the default) then anyone can join. If you want to invite people, set it to private and kick those other out (you'll lose your points though)

Joeki11a

Banned
you serious or joking?

Its already default $49.99 for every PS4owner...this game if anything is doing ok digital Sales but not so good at retail.

Retail will probably put it in their black friday deals to get rid of it fast, I personally saw stacks and stacks of it, everybody was just picking up NBA2K15.

p3tran

Banned
Well that's a first, the game informed that I'd lost connection to PSN. I hadn't.

hmm.. thats ..natural behavior for me? game been telling me that I lost connection to PSN since the first day. (of course never lost connection to psn in reality)

Joeki11a

Banned
Is the pricing the same in the US as the UK (and I assume mainland Europe)? I suspect the vast majority of sales are digital.

Yeah?, obviously if youre smart this is a Digital game to get. Its 49.99, why spend 59.99 when you dont have to, use the extra money towards the season pass.

baconcow

Its already default $49.99 for every PS4owner...this game if anything is doing ok digital Sales but not so good at retail.

Retail will probably put it in their black friday deals to get rid of it fast, I personally saw stacks and stacks of it, everybody was just picking up NBA2K15.

You said already on sale and in bargain bins at Walmart. Sounds false.

baconcow

Is it just me or does he windshield overly darken the view? I dont seem to find things much darker behind my real windshield.

Joeki11a

Banned
BF4 was also way more expensive to make. Marketing budget probably was many times bigger as well. Still though DICE will do fine.

Oh the marketing for DriveClub has been horrible, I personally never saw a TV Ad for it
only one i remember was those singing ps4 Ads from what last year?.

Top Bottom