• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition (Out Now)

It's about damn time.

3EwbtrB.gif

that's funny, I just saw your tweet as well :p

DBT85

Yes the free cars and DLC should be available to any owner of the game, physical or digital. You just have to "purchase" them from the add ons under the DC page in the store.

Is there an option somewhere to just download everything, or to get the game to download everything when it becomes available?

I already have it and the season pass but I don't play regularly, so I come back and I have a ton of stuff to add manually bit by bit and its bloody infuriating.

Is there an option somewhere to just download everything, or to get the game to download everything when it becomes available?

I already have it and the season pass but I don't play regularly, so I come back and I have a ton of stuff to add manually bit by bit and its bloody infuriating.

not that i'm aware of, sadly.

to be fair, all DLC is downloaded with each patch regardless of whether or not you own it, so as long as you have automatic patching enabled you don't have to actually download anything, you just have to go through the store and hit the purchase button on each item.

you can probably do it through the web store too if that makes it easier

23qwerty

Probably easier to just do it through the web store

If you already own the full game they make you erase that file to download the Plus edition. I wanted to have both so I can play just digitally with the Plus edition sometimes but I guess that's not possible.

Nyx

For the people that will play DC for the first time now, have fun!

And might I suggest, Single Event > Time Trial > India > Bandipur > Stormy clouds > Heavy Rain

sogood.gif

DBT85

not that i'm aware of, sadly.

to be fair, all DLC is downloaded with each patch regardless of whether or not you own it, so as long as you have automatic patching enabled you don't have to actually download anything, you just have to go through the store and hit the purchase button on each item.

you can probably do it through the web store too if that makes it easier

Probably easier to just do it through the web store

Thanks, I figured that was the only easier way of doing it.

How something that automatically enables this crap when you own a season pass doesn't exist I don't know.

Uraizen

Banned
Cool, I finally got what I was promised. Now if I like the game, I'll buy the full version as was originally intended.

Shouldn't the base game essentially be a plus title at this point? The game retails for under $30 all the time and we could use some full retail titles on plus.

Evo X

Downloading now!

Haven't turned on my PS4 these past few weeks since playing the hell out Bloodborne.

Excited to see the glorious graphics and how the game feel compares to my favorite racing game at the moment, Horizon 2.

JCtheMC

I'm in the Netherlands, and although i can find the game in the store using the link in the OP, it won't download to my PS4. Also, if i go into the PS Store on my PS4, i can only find the paid versions of this game. What gives, Shu?

Nyx

I'm in the Netherlands, and although i can find the game in the store using the link in the OP, it won't download to my PS4. Also, if i go into the PS Store on my PS4, i can only find the paid versions of this game. What gives, Shu?

If you go to the full game there should be an option ''try this game'' or something, which will download the Plus version.

A shame that this finally happened a week after I stopped my subscription, and honestly, I don't care about it enough to resub, especially with the drought of multiplayer games at this moment.

lt519

This is great, I always wanted to try this and have been holding out hope this version would eventually show up!

Siegmeyer

Nice, trophy list with a platinum for a glorified demo.

Props to anyone who gets the platinum from the plus version though. I love DC but for the amount you need to do for the plat, just one location and limited cars would have me utterly sick of the game before I got anywhere near it.

Top Bottom