• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bousf

Glad to hear about DMC5, hopefully it's really there!

According to my timezone, I'm 5 freaking days away from E3 2015, cannot wait :p

2thepoint

The hell are you guys talking about, exclusive?.

With Capcom short of funds, and them being, yanno, extremely cosy with Sony lately, it's not out of the realms of possibility that DMC5 could be PS4 exclusive.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Stranger things have happened.

Here's a worldwide timetable of E3 press conference times, including Oculus. Get hype!

e3_2015.png

I-hate-u

Capcom's also bros with Nintendo (since they help localize & advertise the mainline Monster Hunter games for the West), so there's that. And there's Dead Rising 3 on the XB1.

No Megaman on Wii U despite Megaman being in Smash. Some bros they are.

2thepoint

Capcom's also bros with Nintendo (since they help localize & advertise the mainline Monster Hunter games for the West), so there's that. And there's Dead Rising 3 on the XB1.

Well, come to think of it, in a previous E3 predictions thread, I actually made a prediction that DMC5 will appear on the Sony stage.

Could be right after all. :)

Neoxon

No Megaman on Wii U despite Megaman being in Smash. Some bros they are.
That's one thing. There's also the shit-tons of Mega Man games on the Virtual Console, Capcom letting Nintendo go nuts with the use of the Mega Man Amiibo. Plus it's not like Nintendo isn't getting that Mega Man retro collection on any of their systems.

Elfstruck

lol You missed the point. Sony is currently in good terms with Capcom, and besides SFV, Capcom is also developing MH for PS4 according to Verendus.

Luke_Wal

I think there is a realistic shot Cambridge announcing their game in Paris (SCEE show), if not, then PSX. Matter of fact, Sucker Punch, PD, MM, and QD are also all going to announce their game within the next 6-8 months and release late 2016/early to mid 2017.

Basically, all the studios who released their games in 2013/early 2014 are due to make game announcements soon.

Man, you just got me so excited for PGW and PSX. Whether they're working on a new IP or another Infamous, I can't wait to see what they're working on. Day 1 for whatever it is.

I-hate-u

Man, you just got me so excited for PGW and PSX. Whether they're working on a new IP or another Infamous, I can't wait to see what they're working on. Day 1 for whatever it is.

No insider info mang. Its all tales from my butt, aka, speculation. All I am saying is that I think a lot of Sony devs are due to announce their games if the average dev time is 2-3 years, like it was in the past.

Please don't ban me.

Servbot24

Banned

All 3 three should merge into a single beast. With Kojima, Miyazaki and Kamiya riding gallantly atop.

Jomjom

Banned
ViewtifulJC is part of FGC GAF, and some tend to know Capcom info. Same thing happened last year before PSX when SFV leaked, where I was personally told by a FGC GAF faithful that Capcom had another surprise for PS4, which turned out to be USF4.

I don't know the extend of the knowledge ViewtifulJC himself knows though. But FGCGAF are all good folks.

Man I just hope whatever this surprise is, it isn't as shitty as USF4

ntkrnl

E3 prediction: I will get drunk at L.A. Live.

EDIT: And more seriously, I'd be exceptionally happy with Dragon's Dogma on PC. But who knows the hell what Capcom is gonna do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom