• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GnawtyDog

Banned
CrashBandicootNexGenHD2012_013.JPG

claps*

Probably R&C. Would be a shame to only get a gameplay teaser though.

Before E3? Why u so greedy?

MattyG

Banned
Unless I'm missing something, I believe Druckmann is poking fun at the IGN stuff that accused him of forcing employees out
No, he's talking about Nathan Drake. The tweet he's replying to is a picture of the UC4 banner on the convention center. UC4 is releasing before E3 next year and is the last in the series.

I-hate-u

before i start running around naked, who is ViewtifulJC ?

ViewtifulJC is part of FGC GAF, and some tend to know Capcom info. Same thing happened last year before PSX when SFV leaked, where I was personally told by a FGC GAF faithful that Capcom had another surprise for PS4, which turned out to be USF4.

I don't know the extend of the knowledge ViewtifulJC himself knows though. But FGCGAF are all good folks.

I-hate-u

Also the idea of Druckmann getting so powerful, that he can force his own boss out of ND is fucking hilarious.

Not if Druckmann is taking over his role. DUN DUN DUNNNN. First, Naughty Dog, then, the world.

last-us-interview-neil-druckmann.jpg

Don't underestimate a man with a beard like that.

RK128

Ōkami;166932075 said:
With their recent Micro Direct and the Smash Bros. thing on Sunday, what are the expectations for Nintendo now?

Also first post, hi everyone!

For me it would be the following:
-News of more Wii games hitting the E-Shop (Kirby's Return to Dreamland, Kirby Epic Yarn, Sonic Colors, Mario Strikers Charged, ect)
-HD Remasters of GC and 3DS games (mainly F-Zero GX, Mario Sunshine, KI: Uprising, and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon)
-Star Fox getting gameplay trailer, on-floor demo, Amiibo support and September/October Release date
-Mario Maker gets Yoshi's Island and Paper Mario 'skins'. Amiibo support for Sonic, Pac-Man and Mega Man; unlocks new skins for the maker (don't expect this....but that would be cool :)).
-Xenoblade X and SMTxFE get a lot more information announced; NA/EU release dates, demos at the Nintendo Treehouse and a new trailer for each game
-Pokemon X, Pokken or Pokemon Coliseum Wii U announced
-Splatoon and Mario Kart DLC announced; former is new single player campain themed around Mario Sunshine while latter is a cross-over pack having three Nintendo icons (Kirby, Capt. Falcon, Fox) as playable racers and 8 new tracks based on Nintendo IP. Another Cross-Over pack comes early next year (with the first one coming in September).
-Mario and Sonic covered more in detail; new events and amiibo support (new wave of the things?).
-Amiibo cards are announced for the Smash, Super Mario, Splatoon, and Chibi Robo lines; cheaper and more common then the figures
-Close the show with Zelda teaser.

schaft0620

About the Gameinformer cover, they do reveals for their covers and their covers are usually like a year off. It looks just like Halo and it may just be their E3 review issue but, I would be let down if it wasn't something new. I doubt they would be teasing something that we already know that would be really dumb.

Edit: ah fuck it, Halo 5 hasn't been on the cover yet and last year it was Far Cry 4 and COD around this time of year.

Wiggy

For a game that was initially planned for 2015, yea a bit more than a gameplay tease.

It was a genuine question about what specifically you wanted, I wasnt being facetious. I'm a big R&C fan too but would be fine with a gameplay trailer.

Dinjooh

It was a genuine question about what specifically you wanted, I wasnt being facetious. I'm a big R&C fan too but would be fine with a gameplay trailer.

I wouldn't mind a gameplay trailer, but when I see 'tease' i'm thinking 20 seconds or less, which would put quite a damper on my hype for the conference. But hey, 20 sec of gameplay and a story-trailer to go with it would be amazing.

Wiggy

I wouldn't mind a gameplay trailer, but when I see 'tease' i'm thinking 20 seconds or less, which would put quite a damper on my hype for the conference. But hey, 20 sec of gameplay and a story-trailer to go with it would be amazing.

I reckon they'll be a trailer with story and gameplay that focuses on a new funny weapon or gadget from the game like whatever the new sheepinator is. Be cool having them on stage, but im not holding out hope.

I would want a 3-5 minute trailer at minimum. Gameplay.

Beyond the exclusive announcements and new looks from games we have seen before I'm most excited about release dates. Hopefully we start seeing a fleshed out calendar after E3. With so many games I am
Interested in coming Inreally need to know the release dates months ahead of time

Dinjooh

I would want a 3-5 minute trailer at minimum. Gameplay.

Beyond the exclusive announcements and new looks from games we have seen before I'm most excited about release dates. Hopefully we start seeing a fleshed out calendar after E3. With so many games I am
Interested in coming Inreally need to know the release dates months ahead of time

I'm dying to know the release dates for some of their 2013 announcements. Rime and No Man's Sky in particular.

ViewtifulJC is part of FGC GAF, and some tend to know Capcom info. Same thing happened last year before PSX when SFV leaked, where I was personally told by a FGC GAF faithful that Capcom had another surprise for PS4, which turned out to be USF4.

I don't know the extend of the knowledge ViewtifulJC himself knows though. But FGCGAF are all good folks.

that's it
goodbye clothes

gif-naked-man-run-554028.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom