• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.O.O.M

ZVqVE11.png

Looks like Grunts Bulge

Mass Erect 3

My bingo cards are completed as far as the lists go. Just need to slap everything together in Photoshop.

Anyone else playing?

My 6 wild card risky bets are:
Dark Cloud 3
FF12 HD
New DS4 model
New Dragon Quest
Exclusive Fallout 4 DLC
TLG

I-hate-u

I think there is a realistic shot Cambridge announcing their game in Paris (SCEE show), if not, then PSX. Matter of fact, Sucker Punch, PD, MM, and QD are also all going to announce their game within the next 6-8 months and release late 2016/early to mid 2017.

Basically, all the studios who released their games in 2013/early 2014 are due to make game announcements soon.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
My main worry about E3 is that it's going to be sequel after sequel after sequel during the main conferences.

Looking through the pictures in the E3 pictures/booth thread, it appears that is going to be the case.

iosefe

My bingo cards are completed as far as the lists go. Just need to slap everything together in Photoshop.

Anyone else playing?

My 6 wild card risky bets are:
Dark Cloud 3
FF12 HD
New DS4 model
New Dragon Quest
Exclusive Fallout 4 DLC
TLG

i will take a card for the sony conference.

might be tough to fill out in a theater though

Ōkami

With their recent Micro Direct and the Smash Bros. thing on Sunday, what are the expectations for Nintendo now?

Also first post, hi everyone!

Ōkami;166932075 said:
With their recent Micro Direct and the Smash Bros. thing on Sunday, what are the expectations for Nintendo now?

I only expect StarFox. I openly hope for Pokemon WiiU.

Pachimari

The studio I am most interested in right now is honestly Sony Bend. Haven't heard a peep from them for a long while and there's so much mystery around them at this point.

I just want them to finally come out this E3 and announce their open world horror game.

Wakka212

I hope there are fewer open-world games announced this year...with Witcher 3, Batman, and MGSV all this year, the fatigue is very real.

I want some more focused 3rd person experiences, TLOU length, open-ended encouter/level design.

Pachimari

Ōkami;166932075 said:

I expect to see Paper Mario U and Animal Crossing U. And the whole 2015 lineup with release dates.

Hopefully some new 3DS game announcements as well.

I also don't expect Gran Turismo 7 to be announced until next years E3.

Tapejara

I'm hoping that if GG Cambridge shows off their next game, it ends up being a new Killzone. Absolutely love that series' multiplayer, and despite what others say I hope more Killzone games are on the way.

v1lla21

I'm hoping that if GG Cambridge shows off their next game, it ends up being a new Killzone. Absolutely love that series' multiplayer, and despite what others say I hope more Killzone games are on the way.
Yeah the multiplayer was amazing but I never saw a lot of people playing the non traditional modes :( if another is announced I'm buying it. I regret selling my copy.

farmerboy

Ōkami;166932075 said:

Hello and welcome.

Its a fortunate time to start posting, be careful, this time of year can get heated, wouldn't want to see you lose your account.

:)

ekim

Here have some fake leak I just made with Firebug. @Press: as usual, feel free to post it without mentioning that it is a fake
CHAv6ImW8AAcsXW.png:large

Tapejara

Lol, Caipirinha

Yeah the multiplayer was amazing but I never saw a lot of people playing the non traditional modes :( if another is announced I'm buying it. I regret selling my copy.

I can typically get into full games of Warzone/Extended Warzone in Shadow Fall, but there's usually only a handful of active games.

Mercenary I haven't played in a while, but I remember I had trouble finding games last time I played.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Say TLG does get announced, what will GAF fantasize about next E3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom