• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Convention Center and Showfloor pictures

Ambient80

fGdbNi3.png
Oh, you. :D

We got confirmations on who all is doing livestreams? I'm assuming Nintendo is doing their direct thing again (and hope Treehouse is there as well). I know Bethesda is doing one, as well as Oculus pre-E3. Obviously MS and Sony will. Any other publisher/dev specific ones?

edit: ^Oh look GoT spoilers thanks bro

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
I wonder what Microsoft will put in the hotel room bathroom.

Probably a what side are you on? #huntTHEtruth halo5 thing. And it will be lame.

The first year with the "you are the controller" mirror creative for kinect was a neat buy. Now it's time to move on.

If you watch GOT, and read forums you might as well watch the eps as soon as they come out, this has been happening for years.

daveo42

Banned
Another year. Another E3. Tons of hype.
Tons of letdowns LOL

I'm actually a bit excited to see some extended looks at a few of the revealed games on top of getting some release dates to see just how screwed I am come this holiday.

Wow. There should be a special banhammer for people who spoil things that're undoubtedly still widely unknown.

Like, a scene from the second season or The Witcher 2 is generally fine, even if you'd still be polite to be cautious and warn others, but fuck-- try to imagine how you'd feel if you were still a few episodes behind and came across some major spoiler in plain view without warning.

Wow. There should be a special banhammer for people who spoil things that undoubtedly still widely unknown.

A scene from the second season or The Witcher 2 is fine, but fuck-- try to imagine how you'd feel if you were still a few episodes behind and came across some major spoiler in plain view without warning.

lol, its not exactly like they're gifs from conversation scenes either.

DieH@rd

Banned
Awwww yiss, the most insane pre-E3 thread is live. :D

In all seriousness, does anyone know what's going up there this year? My bets are on Fallout 4 or Halo 5.

Games do not get always those buildings during the E3 [World War Z was on them was on them when Jack Tretton brutally slayed Xbox One].

lol, its not exactly like they're gifs from conversation scenes either.

It's more of the whole lack of courtesy altogether. People never seem to understand that they're about to potentially ruin other people's experience. It's all very obvious and screeches like a broken record, I know, but it's something I've seen more than a few times in recent memory on GAF and it never ceases to irritate-- even if I'm not particularly affected myself.

Somnia

Repost :

No Halo 5 add on main entrance in the convention center? What, Sony has a marketing deal with E3?

I hope you realize this ad spot was probably paid for long before the UC4 delay. At that point has the spot paid for, what the hell else are they going to put up there?

Top Bottom