• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Convention Center and Showfloor pictures

Let's gooooo!!!
0150_54utk.gif

Sadly, E3's days could be numbered if Stan Kroenke has his way. He intends to tear down the LA Convention Center to build a new Football Stadium for whatever team decides they want to relocate.

Nope. Stan's project is at the old Hollywood Park site, which more by the airport than anything. You're thinking of the AIG stadium, which basically got shot down in flames.

And I'm glad this thread came up. I didn't realize E3 was so close. Time to print out my invites and whatnot.

Anyone for meeting up Sunday or Wednesday?

Kadin

I feel like an idiot asking this but here goes. The dates for e3 are June 16-18 but aren't some of the press conferences starting as early as Sunday, the 14th? Are these not considered part of the actual conference or are the 3 days advertised the only dates where people are walking around inside, etc.?

foxbeldin

I feel like an idiot asking this but here goes. The dates for e3 are June 16-18 but aren't some of the press conferences starting as early as Sunday, the 14th? Are these not considered part of the actual conference or are the 3 days advertised the only dates where people are walking around inside, etc.?

Conferences are always prior to the exposition itself.

B.O.O.M

So hyped for this year! I will inevitably rage when GR2 is announced to be a PS4 exclusive..but still. Dat Uncharted/Just Cause/Hitman hype

zulux21

This isn't funny man, it's just cruel.

it's just sloppy really.
I saw the rock band 3 sign first and wondered why in the hell people were posting such old images. then I saw the silent hills thing and was ah.. they really should have updated rock band 3 to 4 as it just ruins the legitimacy of the fake picture.

Top Bottom