• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies @ E3 2017 Streaming Thread & Schedule

NimbusCub

Neo Member
Pardon my ignorance, first time anything about easy allies

But who are the people on the lower corner on the stream?

There are nine easy allies. There's the main table which rotates and then the rest of the allies are in the recording booth off to the side.

The conference hasn't even started and their analysis is already showing why the allies are the best in the biz. I'm legitimately impressed by Bosman's level of preparation.

wmlk

The conference hasn't even started and their analysis is already showing why the allies are the best in the biz. I'm legitimately impressed by Bosman's level of preparation.

For real. I've been following them since 2012 and I'm still impressed.

I'm loving they are doing the larger window for the Allies and the stream smaller. It makes seeing their reactions WAAAAY better. Wasn't a fan of how they did it during the Switch event / PSX

VanWinkle

Man, everything looks so nice this year. And super happy to hear that they'll be using this desk setup for the podcast from now on.

Hasney

A man can dream. If we are talking e3 dreams, here's one: Don on the panel when EA announces a new Sim City. The trailer fades to black, and then NO MICROTRANSACTIONS appears...

And then he runs on to hug everyone during Mario Maker Switch on Tuesday.

Rockk

Whew made it back home before the conference started. Not sure if I'll be able to take off work Monday/Tuesday. But I'll at least catch today and tomorrow. L&R

demu

He should stand up and look blown away for FIFA 18 like the guy did for Shenmue a couple of years back.
gyGe6Nw.gif

This is sooo bad. lol

Top Bottom