• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies @ E3 2017 Streaming Thread & Schedule

I know it's supposed to be a new era for Nintendo, and I want it to be, but I expect the same old disappointments unfortunately. Meaning no Retro megatons.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Someone go kidnap Elyse please and bring her to EZA HQ.

I've been watching a bunch of old GT stuff recently as I really jumped in when EZA started. And I have to say, it legitimately bums me out that Elyse isn't there.

It was nice having that female voice along the guys and she was god damn quick and funny. I'm sure she's happy at Funhaus but man, I wish she were part of the gang here.

Budi

you know how Microsoft's conference was good because it was just game, game, game, game, game, game.... but then it kinda wasn't good because in the back of your mind you're thinking "yeah, but I can play this on PC and/or PS4 also, so so what?"

Nintendo's in a situation where, obviously any first party game (unless it's another Federation Force) is going to be a "holy shit," but also any third party game is going to be a "holy shit."
it's going to be so easy for them to steal E3 right here.

Isn't that the best case for the consumer? Multiplatform games are better than exclusives. If you are looking at the confences from console war standpoint, then I guess having most permanent exclusives is a big deal. But console warring isn't healthy, seeing something appear on 3 or 4 different platforms pleases more people than it being only on one.

I've been watching a bunch of old GT stuff recently as I really jumped in when EZA started. And I have to say, it legitimately bums me out that Elyse isn't there.

It was nice having that female voice along the guys and she was god damn quick and funny. I'm sure she's happy at Funhaus but man, I wish she were part of the gang here.

I miss Elyse too :(

Could you imagine how weird table top would be able to get again

Wamb0wneD

I don't understand why after the positive response of the bombshells of the last two years, pretty much every company came to the conclusion that being more grounded and inmediately focused was the right path forward.

But this is E3. Getting more people to watch their stuff than they would in a direct makes too much sense i guess. If we don't get one or two unannounced games I would consider the spotlight a failure.

Flare

Man, i'm still surprised with how good the reveal was. My only concern, I hope there is more exploration, it was largely single paths in the gameplay/trailer. Hopefully they saved a lot of that.

Visceir

Damiani and Bosman getting a bit hyperbolic with the "could have been one of the biggest E3 moments ever!", lol. Definitely letting their fanboyism run wild there a little.

It'd be fun to see a video edit of all the times Bosman has talked about the game and seeing his opinion change on it.

Hasney

Man, i'm still surprised with how good the reveal was. My only concern, I hope there is more exploration, it was largely single paths in the gameplay/trailer. Hopefully they saved a lot of that.

Yeah, I mean, I could still enjoy it because of the combat, but the exploration will be something to rush through at this point.

Damiani and Bosman getting a bit hyperbolic with the "could have been one of the biggest E3 moments ever!", lol. Definitely letting their fanboyism run wild there a little.

It'd be fun to see a video edit of all the times Bosman has talked about the game and seeing his opinion change on it.

Are you joking? Miyamoto on the Ubi stage as a surprise would have been massive.

Bosmans opinion was so positive due to this king it was obscure characters, then bummed when it was the usual crew and then a fantastic presentation brought him back, yeah. That would be fun.

Budi

Yeah, I swore I would follow anything that she is doing after GT. But nope, really can't get into Funhaus. I'm way too old for their demographic I feel. But they are succesful so atleast Elyse has a stable job and opportunities to climb up. Loss for GT fans but a win for her and Funhaus fans.

Visceir

Yeah, I swore I would follow anything that she is doing after GT. But nope, really can't get into Funhaus. I'm way too old for their demographic I feel. But they are succesful so atleast Elyse has a stable job and opportunities to climb up. Loss for GT fans but a win for her and Funhaus fans.

Could go check out her muppets videos if you haven't yet!

ZeoVGM

Banned

I haven't watched too much. I did see a compilation of drunk game night at Funhaus, which was pretty funny. But I'm not big on the quick cut/extreme closeup style that so many YouTube channels seem to use. Just not for me.

But again, I haven't watched too much of it. But I thought her chemistry with the EZA boys was just the best. And Mandatory Update was legitimately amazing. I'm currently going through and watching all of the old episodes in order.

Aikidoka

lol, this Dark Souls amiibo is too real

edit: I would love the idea that a Yoshi amiibo would act as some sacrificial distraction

Top Bottom