• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN January Sale - Save up-to 60% off - PS4, PS3 & Vita - 500+ items

Crumpo

With the PayPal deal where you get an extra £5. Would topping up your account work? Rather than buying something

It does, I think that's the main way it works. Shame you can only top up £20 or £30, so you don't really get much bonus above using cdkeys.

kanuuna

I was hoping to see the part 2 go up today so that I could make up my mind on a few games currently on sale. I'm guessing the second part of the sale won't go up until Friday, when the deals available at present end.

I was hoping to see the part 2 go up today so that I could make up my mind on a few games currently on sale. I'm guessing the second part of the sale won't go up until Friday, when the deals available at present end.

I've been keeping an eye on this as I want Rez infinite, but not at £25 or whatever the standard price is. Hoping they add new stuff soon.

GazzaGSi

What PayPal deal is that?

Top up £25 using paypal and they gave you an extra £5. Was only available for a limited amount though. IIRC there was only so many top ups available so when they were gone, the additional £5 bonus was over.

It does, I think that's the main way it works. Shame you can only top up £20 or £30, so you don't really get much bonus above using cdkeys.

If you topped up £30 at the time paypal only charged £25 so wasn't too bad.

black070

Is Lego Marvel's Avengers for PS4 worth it ? Really enjoyed Lego Marvel's Superheroes and a big fan of the movies so really tempted to pick it up.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Is Lego Marvel's Avengers for PS4 worth it ? Really enjoyed Lego Marvel's Superheroes and a big fan of the movies so really tempted to pick it up.

For me personally I preferred Superheroes as it covers the entire Marvel universe - the story in Avengers really only covers the Avengers movies and so it felt a little forced to me. It doesn't have the same hub world set up as Superheroes, instead you're basically picking areas and levels from a big world map so that also makes the levels feel a little disconnected. Having said that as you enjoy Lego games and the movies you should have a good time with it.

black070

For me personally I preferred Superheroes as it covers the entire Marvel universe - the story in Avengers really only covers the Avengers movies and so it felt a little forced to me. It doesn't have the same hub world set up as Superheroes, instead you're basically picking areas and levels from a big world map so that also makes the levels feel a little disconnected. Having said that as you enjoy Lego games and the movies you should have a good time with it.

Thank you ! :)

I was looking at the offers on my PS4 last night and it doesn't seem as though anything has been removed yet? Are we expecting new stuff to go up on the store today?

Hostile_18

Banned
New offers usually go on 24 hours before the old ones expire so here's hoping.

Thinking of getting the new Deus Ex for £16.99. It's funny because the original Pc Deus Ex is my favorite game of all time but I didn't feel Invisible War or Human Revolution compared at all.

These days if I want a game like Deus Ex I'd play Dishonoured or Alpha Protocol. But still when it's this cheap might be worth a try...

Moze

Banned
New offers usually go on 24 hours before the old ones expire so here's hoping.

Thinking of getting the new Deus Ex for £16.99. It's funny because the original Pc Deus Ex is my favorite game of all time but I didn't feel Invisible War or Human Revolution compared at all.

These days if I want a game like Deus Ex I'd play Dishonoured or Alpha Protocol. But still when it's this cheap might be worth a try...

You can buy the old offers until midnight on the day it expires. These offers finish on the 6th but do not expire until the 7th.

Hostile_18

Banned
You can buy the old offers until midnight on the day it expires. These offers finish on the 6th but do not expire until the 7th.

Ah good, will be great to see the new games before I make any final decisions already bought Hitman and Batman Season 1 so far.

I don't play many smaller indy games but I absolutely love Race the Sun that was free on PSN ages ago. It's so addictive, and relaxing and stressful at the same time lol and is a great pick up and play titles of different from the normal AAA games I usually play. Anyone recommend a similar type game? (Score based/addictive). Even better if it's local coop :)

Freeman76

Ah good, will be great to see the new games before I make any final decisions already bought Hitman and Batman Season 1 so far.

I don't play many smaller indy games but I absolutely love Race the Sun that was free on PSN ages ago. It's so addictive, and relaxing and stressful at the same time lol and is a great pick up and play titles of different from the normal AAA games I usually play. Anyone recommend a similar type game? (Score based/addictive). Even better if it's local coop :)

Trackmania turbo is really good, gets very tricky though

Anticol

Banned
I bought today Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Dying Light and Darkest Dungeon. I'm still thinking about buying something else but not sure what, if anyone has any recommendations (no multiplayer or sports games) I would appreciate it.

Pennywise

I bought today Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Dying Light and Darkest Dungeon. I'm still thinking about buying something else but not sure what, if anyone has any recommendations (no multiplayer or sports games) I would appreciate it.

Until Dawn, Salt and Sanctuary, Firewatch, Ratchet and Clank, Bloodborne, Witcher 3, Doom.
There are so many great games on sale, you should be a bit more specific :p

WITHE1982

If you don't own Bloodborne by now then BLOODBORNE!

If you do then you can't go wrong with Ratchet & Clank, Child Of Light, Divinity: Original Sin or even Doom (Although you can get it cheaper on disc).

Really depends on your genre of choice. What kind of experience are you looking for?

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I made the mistake of playing the Doom demo on my PS4 today despite owning it on Steam, I had forgotten how slow my laptop is getting and the difference to the PS4 was night and day... Now I'm considering just taking a loss on the Steam version and double dipping for it on console, especially as it'll free up 75 gigs of space on my computer (although it'll take up the same on the PS4!)

Moze

Banned
Looks like the new deals are going up now. Dead rising 1 and 2 appear to be £11.49. Don't know what else is on but the dead rising games were the ones I was waiting for.

Pennywise

Looks like the new deals are going up now. Dead rising 1 and 2 appear to be £11.49. Don't know what else is on but the dead rising games were the ones I was waiting for.

God, I hate that they're banned in Germany.
Would love to get them again....

Are they going up on the store or webstore ?
Can't see anything on PSN Prices.

NewDust

Also

• PvZ: GW2
  • pinball fx2 vr
  • The Brookhaven Experiment (VR)
  • Robinson The Journey
  • Weeping Doll VR
  • Loading Human Chapter 1
  • Kismet
  • Keep talking and nobody explodes
  • Superhypercube
  • Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
  • SW Battlefront 15/ UE 30
  • VEV: Viva Ex Vivo 3 (from m0dus, gaffer and theme creator)
  • Diablo 3
  • NFS and NFS Rivals bundle
  • Surgeon Simulator
  • Pixel Gear
  • Eagle Flight
  • Ace Banana
  • Uncharted ND collection
  • AC Ezio collection
  • Battlefield 4
  • Battlefield Hardline
  • Just Dance 2017
  • The Last Guardian
  • Werewolves Within

That seems to be it so far
Prices already updated @psnpreise twitter

I caved and bought Steins Gate, I liked what I played of it on PC but I'm never going to get through something like this unless it's on a handheld, the little time I have to sit in front of my PC to play is used for other types of games that either take advantage of its specs or can't be played anywhere else.

Intel_89

Bought the physical version of Dead Rising 1 and 2 from VGP for less than 11€ each, I wish 2 would include Off the Record but since it doesn't I might grab it from here. Mirror's Ege has a really sweet price atm.

Top Bottom