• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN's 12 Deals of Christmas 2013 starts on Dec. 1st

Any idea what we're getting today? I just picked up Dishonoured the other day from Blockbuster (£4.20 for a used copy), so I was going to get the Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches DLC while they're in that extras sale, but the SEN website won't let me sign in so I can't. Didn't have a chance to sit down with my PS3 and do it last night, so I just thought "I'll do it tomorrow; it'll be fine!" Never mind. I shouldn't really buy DLC when I haven't even played the game yet.

Fergie

Banned
Any idea what we're getting today? I just picked up Dishonoured the other day from Blockbuster (£4.20 for a used copy), so I was going to get the Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches DLC while they're in that extras sale, but the SEN website won't let me sign in so I can't. Didn't have a chance to sit down with my PS3 and do it last night, so I just thought "I'll do it tomorrow; it'll be fine!" Never mind. I shouldn't really buy DLC when I haven't even played the game yet.
Won't know till around midday.

Haven't bought anything so far, hoping it's a good deal.

I've rented World War Z, and that's it so far.

If ACIV gets a really good deal (as insinuated above), like say under £20, then I might be tempted to buy it digitally, but aside from that and GTAV there isn't many recent retail releases I'm planning on buying until Dark Souls II.

Reading in the comments of the last 12 Deals of Xmas the Chris guy that posts the announcements replied to some people hinting on The Last Of Us and Assassin's Creed IV being on sale....

so if you guys want those, you better hold on to buying them yet...

Can we hope for a The Last of Us discount or should I send a request to Santa Claus?

I think you will be happy

Is it safe to buy Assassins Creed Black Flag for PS4? I’m worried that the PS3 version will go on sale (which would then let me upgrade to the PS4 version).

I’d maybe just hold off for now

If ACIV gets a really good deal (as insinuated above), like say under £20, then I might be tempted to buy it digitally, but aside from that and GTAV there isn't many recent retail releases I'm planning on buying until Dark Souls II.

Oh, someone already hinted that, mah bad then :p

mrklaw

MrArseFace

will the PS4 digital upgrade for £10 still be active or has it expired now?

Yeah whatever the sale price on AC4 is I imagine it won't be less then the digital version I got on blackfriday. Really hope the UK gets its own Amazon/PS4 store.

Saints Row IV is the PS3 deal. (Was €59.99/AU$89.95/£49.99, now: €29.99/AU$39.95/£19.99)

Not great either. Friday it is, then.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I want Persona or Dragons Crown, but Velocity Ultra at that price? Hell yeah

Saints Row IV is the PS3 deal. (Was €59.99/AU$89.95/£49.99, now: €29.99/AU$39.95/£19.99)

Not great either. Friday it is, then.

£20, or £18 with PS+ discount. All these deals are going to be retail releases with sale prices that are pretty mediocre next to common shop prices. Hope there's a few gems in the remaining Vita deals at least.

Saphirax

Didn't see this posted anywhere, but Deadpool is discounted on the PSN store. Seems to be a part of a different offer that expires on the 31st. Not sure if any other games have been discounted.

Tizoc

Didn't see this posted anywhere, but Deadpool is discounted on the PSN store. Seems to be a part of a different offer that expires on the 31st. Not sure if any other games have been discounted.

EU PSN does have various sales every week or two, and usually such sales are not mentioned in the EU Blog

Saphirax

After Earth is today's film. Hmm. Worth watching as a fun brainless car-crash flick?

Brainless - sure, fun? Depends on what you like really. I was quite annoyed by the characters and their performance was quite abysmal. If you can look past the silly plot and bad characters then give it a watch. Felt too contrived to me, especially Will Smith's performance.

Ahaha. Need to finish the games on this UK PSN account ASAP so I can switch it to the US one.

Yeah, I think I'm going to do this too. Will abandon my UK account on Vita in favour of a US one.

Can anyone recommend a reliable site that sells US Plus codes and PSN credit?

Top Bottom