• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN's 12 Deals of Christmas 2013 starts on Dec. 1st

Hasney

Dead or Alive Plus - 50% off

southpark_nice.png

Tizoc

First post updated. Payday 2 sounds good at that price, heard it's a great improvement over the first game.

nampad

Guys, I don't want to nitpick but if you post the deals, how about adding the actual price instead of just percentages?

Tsunamo

I'll pass, hopefully there's a better deal next time.

I guess Dead or Alive 5 Plus was the Tecmo Koei Europe game that was voted in for the sale.
Vita Ateliers weren't in any sale :(
The dream is dead.

Unless there's another Tecmo Koei game another day

Jinjo

What's the price on DoA 5 now? Because I saw this one already discounted on my vita last friday (during mgs deal). It was a seperate entry (next to the regular priced one) showing up as €17,99. Will buy for €9, but not €17,99.

Anyway, this might allude to more deals showing up earlier than their intended release. Get to work detective GAF.

Dropping some clues as to what others might be

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/12/09/12-deals-of-christmas-deal-5/

Possible AC:BF on PS3

Posted on 9 December, 2013 at 12:15 pm by Mizukage-JP
Is it safe to buy Assassins Creed Black Flag for PS4? I’m worried that the PS3 version will go on sale (which would then let me upgrade to the PS4 version).

Posted on 9 December, 2013 at 1:57 pm by Chris Howe
I’d maybe just hold off for now

and TLoU

Posted on 9 December, 2013 at 12:07 pm by woodypride
Can we hope for a The Last of Us discount or should I send a request to Santa Claus?

Posted on 9 December, 2013 at 1:56 pm by Chris Howe
I think you will be happy

Number45

Possible AC:BF on PS3
Interesting. How much is the upgrade? £10 right?

Also, I haven't played AC since 2. Since they went batshit insane with the ending in that game (ending of 1 was awesome) can I pick this up without worrying about missing Brotherhood/3? I find it so hard to miss games in a series.

Hasney

Also, I haven't played AC since 2. Since they went batshit insane with the ending in that game (ending of 1 was awesome) can I pick this up without worrying about missing Brotherhood/3? I find it so hard to miss games in a series.

Easily. I've only ever finished Brotherhood and this is a brand new story-arc since (ACIII spoilers)
Desmond is dead
. I found Revelations and 3 to be dull, but Black Flag is awesome.

Also, it's £10 yes.

Yeah £10 upgrade, I ordered from the US Amazon when they had it cheap and did it that way. Think I paid about $37 all in for the PS4 version.

Easily. I've only ever finished Brotherhood and this is a brand new story-arc since (ACIII spoilers)
Desmond is dead
. I found Revelations and 3 to be dull, but Black Flag is awesome.

Also, it's £10 yes.

Everything this man says.

Black flag is independent and awesome. 3 and Rev can be skipped without a problem.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
depending on the price of ACIV, I might double dip on the digital version to upgrade, and trade in my disc copy. Wonder if saves will transfer across?

Also seems to be a TLoU discount incoming.

pissed that I missed Rayman though because the store was broken :/ I think I missed out on a deal last year for the same reason.

To anyone who's played DOA5, Hows the story mode compared to Mortal Kombat/Blazblue/P4A?

I'd only ever get a fighting game on a handheld if it had a good story mode.

So US PSN is getting a holiday sale of spelunky for $3.75...i feel totally robbed with the EU sale of Spelunky for €6,39 (about $8,77).

CozMick

Banned
According to the replies on the European blog The Last of Us and Assassins Creed IV are gonna be making an appearance in this sale.

Edit: beaten by approx 5 hours :p

Yeah, they have better prices overall anyway. The sales just make it worse. Still hoping for decent deals during all the EU sales in december.

Yep, but we get the better Plus content, so I guess it evens out over the long term. Still, would prefer better sales to better plus content as I almost always already own the games on offer.

Anyway, fingers crossed for a good bargain on Black Flag. Would like to grab it on the cheap and upgrade it to the PS4 version. TLoU might see a 50% drop, it's currently £20 on Play/click for games.

I don't mind paying 6€ for spelunky...is a great game and I'm enjoying it a lot but damn...we're paying more than the double.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
So US PSN is getting a holiday sale of spelunky for $3.75...i feel totally robbed with the EU sale of Spelunky for €6,39 (about $8,77).

Can I use PayPal to grab it off US PSN? I have a US account, do I need a US address on PayPal or my credit card?

Tizoc

Can I use PayPal to grab it off US PSN? I have a US account, do I need a US address on PayPal or my credit card?

You can use paypal or buy US PSN cash codes from Amazon.com
From amazon, you can use a non-US card, but make sure you're using a random US address, like the address of a Google office or something.

Tomodachi

You need a US credit card to add credit to your PSN wallet with paypal. You can however buy a prepaid psn card from amazon.com, just add a random US billing address, works like a charm. They even added the option to buy a 10$ card now, you could only get 20 and 50$ cards till a few months ago.

Top Bottom