• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN's 12 Deals of Christmas 2013 starts on Dec. 1st

Mario007

Get it now, EU PSN rarely has such decent discounts. FYI, the Plus discount on this game makes it at around $17-$18. The game was on sale at that price some days ago on US PSN.
To be fair Legends will aproach the 15-20 euro price range on amazon soon enough, I'd say.

Romez

Well son of a bitch they got me again.

Was waiting until Christmas to get Rayman Legends and just saw it for £10, was a no brainer.

That's Spelunky and now this, annoyed i missed Star Trek Into Darkness for 99p.

RpgN

Well son of a bitch they got me again.

Was waiting until Christmas to get Rayman Legends and just saw it for £10, was a no brainer.

That's Spelunky and now this, annoyed i missed Star Trek Into Darkness for 99p.

Better than deals nobody wants right?

Tizoc

To be fair Legends will aproach the 15-20 euro price range on amazon soon enough, I'd say.

Heh true, on the one hand retail means you've still got more space left in your Vita.

I might update the OP with the new deals a little late tomorrow due to work

boingball

SCEE is surprising me. They actually put up some good Vita offers. Got Spelunky and Legends. No space for the latter though on my 32GB card (LBP and Stick it to the Man are also waiting).

Tizoc

SCEE is surprising me. They actually put up some good Vita offers. Got Spelunky and Legends. No space for the latter though on my 32GB card (LBP and Stick it to the Man are also waiting).

Time to get a 64 GB off of Nippon-yasan amigo ;)

Haha, it's amazing how often P1,2 and 3 are on sale...yet never Golden. I can only think sales for it must be pretty steady at it's current price point to have never made Atlus think it was worth dropping the price and losing money for a week or two.

Omikaru

Haha, it's amazing how often P1,2 and 3 are on sale...yet never Golden. I can only think sales for it must be pretty steady at it's current price point to have never made Atlus think it was worth dropping the price and losing money for a week or two.

Any price drop is not up to Atlus on the EU store, with the exception of Persona 1 (which is digital only and self-published by Atlus USA). NISA are the publisher of P4G over here, and they've decided not to cut the price for whatever reason.

I don't expect P4G in this sale, but for the sake of more people biting and finally playing it, I hope I'm wrong.

Any price drop is not up to Atlus on the EU store, with the exception of Persona 1 (which is digital only and self-published by Atlus USA). NISA are the publisher of P4G over here, and they've decided not to cut the price for whatever reason.

I don't expect P4G in this sale, but for the sake of more people biting and finally playing it, I hope I'm wrong.

Have NISA ever cut the price of one of their EU PSN games. I wouldn't know because they hate Aus/NZ but I was under the impression they released games on our store and then promptly forget about them.

Anyway, thought I was going to miss out on the Rayman Legends deal thanks to the shitty and unannounced maintenance but I ended up getting it through the Vita store. Sony really need to cut down on this kind of shit.

Omikaru

Have NISA ever cut the price of one of their EU PSN games. I wouldn't know because they hate Aus/NZ but I was under the impression they released games on our store and then promptly forget about them.

Honestly? I don't know.

I haven't monitored every single NISA game, but the ones I have followed (mostly their Atlus releases) on the EU eShop and PSN don't seem to have had a price cut or been part of any sale yet, though don't take this statement as anything definitive as I don't follow them closely since I'm more interested in retail deals than digital ones. But from what I've seen, I get the feeling that as a company they are not too big on them for whatever reason.

As for people wondering why Persona, Persona 2: IS and Persona 3 Portable have sales in Europe, but P4G doesn't, it's because the games have different publishers: Atlus USA published Persona, Ghostlight published Persona 2: Innocent Sin and Persona 3 Portable, while NISA published Persona 4 Golden. This is why we never get a series-wide Persona sale like Atlus USA has done in America.

ZeroX03

Banned
Why would you wait for a price drop on Persona 4 Golden? It's the best damn game on Vita by a mile, it's worth every cent. Plus if price is an issue, just grab it physically instead.

Rayman Legends also a steal for that price. Picked it up.

Every time there has been a US sale I've asked the question, but there has yet to be anything in return.

So I would be shocked if any of their games go on sale.

kiyomi

Disgaea 3 was on sale for half price a few months ago. Had a PS+ discount as well. But they typically don't introduce sales for their games, no.

Tizoc

Why would you wait for a price drop on Persona 4 Golden? It's the best damn game on Vita by a mile, it's worth every cent. Plus if price is an issue, just grab it physically instead.

The game has been $20 on US PSN multiple times by now, and some people can't get the retail ver. for cheap.

Steroyd

I'm not paying full price to double dip PERIOD, and I've grown to like having JRPG's digital as standard.

Anyone know what's going to be on sale today? Realised I hadn't been checking what films were on offer, but I saw World War Z last night and both the wife and I would quite like to see that, so we rented that.

mekes

Torn between getting Legends on the Vita or the WiiU. Tried the demo on the WiiU version and really enjoyed it. SEN store wont sign me in right now, wondering if I should take it as a sign...

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Torn between getting Legends on the Vita or the WiiU. Tried the demo on the WiiU version and really enjoyed it. SEN store wont sign me in right now, wondering if I should take it as a sign...

Hurry up because the deal will change today!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

If you dont want to play it with friends and use the multiplayer there is nothing wrong with getting it on Vita. It looks superb on a big screen though.

Top Bottom