• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I would say about this view business is that most of Europe miss Evo due to timing. And lot of Asian viewers watch at nico. If sfiv was streamed at say Poland time like csgo you best believe we would have another 100k. Plus add Asian stream numbers I can see sfiv reaching 400k if not more. Sfiv may have reached 300k+ today if we can add Asian stream numbers. Fgs are most entertaining to watch imo. And it will be no surprise to me if we hit 400k for sfv next year.

Thanks.

Would be cool if instead of pause then, it popped up with a disconnect.
Then possibly a referee could be the only one able to pause.
That way troubleshooting the issue would be quicker.

Not sure if you noticed because the EVO Capcom Pro Tour logo was directly on top of it, but there was a disconnect pop-up at the bottom of the screen in the middle at the exact instant the match paused, and Momochi definitely didn't unplug his stick (everyone would've seen that instantly). See below:

9b14aa9657.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's on the main EVO stream.

Floe doesn't want to get electrocuted so he left with the quickness. Kissing guy left after Valle's fat little nephew bodied him.

ChouGoku

Just caught up with the archive, so glad I didnt spoil myself, that sf was hype as fuck. I cant believe the movie like shit I saw there, amazing play, timer scams, razer scams, that was heart attack evo for sure

Seyavesh

not mine
Looking at past Marvel results KBR had the most impressive T8 run of any Marvel winner:

2011 Viscant - 2-1, 2-0, 2-3, 3-0, final record 9-4 (.692)
2012 FChamp - 3-2, 2-3, 3-2, 3-2, 3-0, final record 14-9 (.608)
2013 Flocker - 3-0, 3-0, 2-3, 3-2, final record 11-5 (.687)
2014 JWong - 3-1, 3-2, 3-1, final record 9-4 (.692)
2015 KBR - 3-0. 3-1, 3-1, final record 9-2 (.818)

but fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom