• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naite

So nice to only have 1 stream to watch instead of 5 or 6 like yesterday.

As much as I don't like Leo, I'll be rooting on Zidane to win Xrd.

Mumei

Continuing my conversation~

Haly: Abadango was quite fun, yes.

Honestly? I couldn't tell you. It's just more fun to watch. Maybe character variety, maybe new visuals, maybe things being visually clearer (easier to see moves) - but these are all just guesses, for the moment.

Still, I'm also a person who loves watching competitive Catherine and Skullgirls, so maybe take my appreciation with a grain of salt - not a hardcore smash player.

Oh, it wasn't a hostile question; I just wanted to know what you (or anyone else interested in chiming in) preferred about it.

I prefer Melee for a) gameplay (much more technical, more focused on aggression, less forgiving on recovery, a greater number of not-immediately-apparent mechanics) and b) storylines. Sm4sh won't ever have the former, and it just doesn't quite have the history to have the latter yet.

And I also like Skullgirls. I couldn't really get into Catherine because I had no idea what was going on and I was too invested in watching something else to watch that until I understood the game.

LifEndz

This is it. Don't get scared now.

3942-8694.gif

Owensboro

I'm gonna be stream monstering finals day. One of the JPs players I know couldn't get a Finals Day pass to watch it in the ballroom so I gave them mine. Sitting at the front last year was hella tiring despite being awesome. Just gonna relax in my hotel room and shit, lol.

Thinking about buying some pizza =o

That's super cool dude. I love this community.

I'm gonna be stream monstering finals day. One of the JPs players I know couldn't get a Finals Day pass to watch it in the ballroom so I gave them mine. Sitting at the front last year was hella tiring despite being awesome. Just gonna relax in my hotel room and shit, lol.

Thinking about buying some pizza =o

Good guy Shouta

Is it BluhsBlu or BlazBlue or Blusblü?

Bley Blue (Burei Buru)

xezuru

Hey guys, I super enjoyed the variety, and little time I have played with my copy of Xrd, that said, I assume Ogawa is still in it for Xrd, who are the standouts and are there any player storylines clashing here, I have no idea about any Xrd players beside Ogawa and FAB, and one time seeing Fino style with venom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom