• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
7RYsWNO.gif
Lmao first time i've seen this.

What's the top 8 for Xrd? Is Kazunoko still in?

Winners bracket
ODG|Nage (Faust) [Japan] vs. Dogura (Sin) [Japan]
Woshige (Millia) [Japan] vs. Ogawa (Zato-1) [Japan]

Losers bracket
Mr.KitKat (Axl) [Japan] vs. Nakamura (Millia) [Japan]
Rion (Ky) [Japan] vs. Zidane (Leo Whitefang) [USA]

Zidane beat Kazunoko earlier in the bracket fyi

Owensboro

God, every time I see this game I'm blown away by how amazing it looks. Maybe I should pick up a copy.
I know I'll be garbage at it

Mumei

Oh, you were quite polite, I didn't think you were being hostile at all. Wonder if there's something wrong with my writing style now... ^^;

I don't really have a deep opinion of smash, it was never really a game I played that much, and while I liked watching most fighters, it did always strike me as a bit odd that I didn't enjoy watching smash as much as I did other fighters. So yeah, dunno what to say really. I tend to feel games out a lot more when it comes to enjoyment (especially when playing competitively), so actually describing that enjoyment is... difficult, to say the least.

I want Ai Ai to win but mostly because Juri is one of my mains. :p

It was nothing you said; I just thought after the fact that it was possible it came across that way.

I'm rather disappointed that Daigo didn't go further; I've liked seeing him have something of a renaissance, but since I won't have that I'm also looking for Ai Ai to win. It's fun seeing a new character do well.

V-Faction

Guilty Gear matches:

Honestly, it feels like they never have any filler. Everyone is doing something at every moment. No time wasted. Especially so in Top-Level Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom