• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
The emotions in this last couple of hours of Marvel has been off the charts...

Jesus christ.

FChamp is out, ChrisG still in losers somewhere.

happy_dance-gif.gif

Noel Brown ‏@NoelBHungry 1m1 minute ago
And the final nail has been put in the god coffin as RF eliminates Chris G to qualify for top 8

happy_dance-gif.gif

happy_dance-gif.gif

happy_dance-gif.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Marvel is still going on on SRKEVO3 by the way.

Cross vs. Clock to qualify.

Kane acting like he's champ already. You're not done yet buddy!
I'm very proud of how composed KBR has been throughout this tournament. He's known for cracking under pressure and he defeated the Wong Factor today. He's MVP for Marvel for me. The Wong set was unreal.

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
Man what a day though. Smash finals and JWong got knocked out! I hope Spooky and Persia do commentary for tomorrow as I really dig their back and forth.

What are the highlights for everyone today?

iori9999

Banned
That match was not even in Top 16. That was losers to get into Top 16. I have no issue with that match not getting streamed given the circumstances.

A lot of people did.. That was a match for top 16.. It would probably have drawn a lot of viewers due to the fact you had one of the last US player playing the Pot God..

Dang, so JWong, Champ, and ChrisG didn't make it into top 8? Haven't been watching Marvel as much for a while, but top 8 is looking pretty interesting for tomorrow. Definitely a fan of KBR though, so it's good to see him in Winner's.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Kane acting like he's champ already. You're not done yet buddy!

He has every right to be crying, if you've been following his twitter. Dude's been mope-y about his play all year. This is the evidence that he is improving, no matter how much he thinks his losses at previous events were bad for him.

Vire

Man what a day though. Smash finals and JWong got knocked out! I hope Spooky and Persia do commentary for tomorrow as I really dig their back and forth.

What are the highlights for everyone today?

Killer Instinct Finals was the best thing I saw today! Super exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom