• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

ALL BOUNTIES COLLECTED

JAPAN/CHILE/MEXICO IN MARVEL TOP 8

ALL GODS DEAD

tumblr_mumaq9rLpv1rkmjelo2_500.gif

Seriously, fuck this offstream bullshit. Sad to see ChrisG go but still fucking Evo wanting money and yet not showing hype match games online.
For real. I understand there are a lot of matches but you have 7 streams and things like CHRIS G VS JUSTIN WONG obviously need to be streamed.

JeTmAn81

He has every right to be crying, if you've been following his twitter. Dude's been mope-y about his play all year. This is the evidence that he is improving, no matter how much he thinks his losses at previous events were bad for him.

I've chatted with him a bit on Twitch and I know where his heads at. He said he didnt have great talent like Justin/Chris/etc. And i told him i thought he did. Just don't want him to stop here.

Not surprising since Marvel is random

Even 3 out of 5 doesn't do Marvel justice. This game just take huge momentum swing like nothing else in fighting games.

I know it's impossible to do FT 10 set for every match, but 3/5 is the best we are ever going to get. Remember when it was 2/3? Jesus... that was even a bigger headache.

iori9999

Banned
Yea some people were complaining about persona top 8 being streamed instead of some sf4 matches yesterday.

Nah you have to stream persona top 8.. I understand there are people who will just tune that shit out due to being an all JP final, but most people want to see that..

crash-14

PSG | HB Sora ‏@HitBox_Sora 3 min
Real talk Chris looks hella sad. He has not left his chair. I did want him to win. #longoverdue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom