• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malleavel

Can we get someone to shop all the top players name's and pics onto the Days of Future Past Wanted poster or The Battle Royale Class Picture?

The only person I don't want to win is apology man.

Only person I want to win just because lulz.

And really this was Chris G's year. All the other gods have won (I'm not counting Pr Balrog because he no longer is one just Justin/Champ/Chris). Not to mention Justin got his redemption winning after getting 2nd the year prior and Chris got 2nd last year so this was his redemption.

Damn.... It would of made for a wonderful story.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I've chatted with him a bit on Twitch and I know where his heads at. He said he didnt have great talent like Justin/Chris/etc. And i told him i thought he did. Just don't want him to stop here.

I personally think he's pretty good. But he doubts himself. I keep telling him, "dude, you're wayyyy better than some of us (*cough*me*cough*) at fighting games. You have no reason to doubt yourself if you're able to play consistently at tournament level." But he keeps saying he's bad and questioning himself.

This is just proof of his... two(?) year round-the-world travels. If he keeps going to winners, this will be the best thing ever for him. (Provided he doesn't take further losses post-Evo hard like he does)

Item Box

tumblr_n27a78FADb1tvr01oo1_540.jpg

fuck zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom