• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlucky

1382893640125.gif

Malice215

It's real easy to say that Daigo/Choi should have been on stream after the fact. Nobody was predicting that blowup beforehand.

And come on Clackwerk. 9th place. Noooooooooo!

Well in 2004 the unthinkable happened... USA didn't win the gold medal in the Olympics for basketball.

I guess this is Marvels 2004 =(

C'mon you ugly piece of shit gargoyle save us all!

jett

D-Member
Justin Wong ‏@JWonggg 39m39 minutes ago

This is the first time I am not playing on Sunday at EVO. I always play on Sunday since 2002.. Damn now what to do?

lol

This is actually kinda sad. :eek:

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
If an American doesn't win UMvC3, does that mean Marvel is dead or more alive than ever? I can't wait for top 8 tomorrow.

Doesn't mean anything. Just means American's slept at the wheel because they assumed it was "dead" due to no Capcom/Marvel support, patches.

#10MoreYears and all that.

iori9999

Banned
Well in 2004 the unthinkable happened... USA didn't win the gold medal in the Olympics for basketball.

I guess this is Marvels 2004 =(

C'mon you ugly piece of shit gargoyle save us all!

That USA team was not even that talented and they never took Argentina seriously.. Lots of killers came the next time..

RC

Banned
So if a Japanese player wins Marvel tomorrow does that mean an American will win Street Fighter?

Hahaha, not a chance....with Street Fighter.

It's real easy to say that Daigo/Choi should have been on stream after the fact. Nobody was predicting that blowup beforehand.

And come on Clackwerk. 9th place. Noooooooooo!

daigo choi is just a historical match considering their history. Its like Valle and Daigo.

Champ vs Daigo is also a legendary match. I think up to this date, Daigo has never won against champ when daigo plays Ryu or E. Ryu in tournament.

Dahbomb

The good thing is that IF Japan wins this year in Marvel then 110% confirmed there will be a Marvel 3 EVO next year.

Mr Wizard can't let USA go out like that!

Time for New York to win another evo for marvel.

The good thing is that IF Japan wins this year in Marvel then 110% confirmed there will be a Marvel 3 EVO next year.

Mr Wizard can't let USA go out like that!

Marvel was going to be at evo next year no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom