• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah man I'm disappointed clock didn't make top 8. I wouldn't have mind seeming him win. He's always been one of my favorite marvel players.

Guess I'll root for KBR. Always like seeing big body teams win, and he's the mos consistent.

Hopefully I'll be able to wake up tomorrow as i slept through the "amazing" BB finals last year. Although I did catch the replay later. It's not the same.

Seyavesh

It sounds like Dizzy knocked Takumi out to take the last top 8 spot, actually.

wait, dizzy like EM Dizzy the mexican player?
yooooooooo

Not really. It got taken down by gofundme a few days afterwards.
Justin tried to organize a crowdfunded pot bonus to pay the top 8 of marvel. He said it would make for hype matches or something.
oh, it got taken down? i thought he just collected the money and then put in 500 of his own wallet into it afterwards

ironmang

Explain Tokido. And really in the US people do tend to only play 1 game.

Instead of "games" I really meant genres. There's really no national genre for this country so people get spread super thin. A lot harder to be competitive when everybody you know is into different shit when you're growing up. I don't think Americans are born worse at video games lol.

Frantic

BT | IFC Persia [xo] ‏@Persia_xo 24s25 seconds ago
Neo eliminates Full Schedule #EVO2015 #UMvC3
god dammit

i was just about to post "i hope neo loses to fs for maximum salt" god dammit

*flips table*

also imo, the winner of ApologyMan vs RayRay is the most likely winner of EVO. FS in losers was a wild card, but that's out now.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
This lounge piano music bout to put my ass to sleep(Art's stream). Quite relaxing...
Who the chick on the mic btw?

Wallach

I think apologyman has the highest chance to win EVO. That setup is something most people have yet to figure out yet.

I really feel like UMvC3 is up in the air; even between Apologyman and RayRay, both of those guys have had some issues with chokes before when the pressure gets high. Everyone else on that list feels like a wild card. Gonna be crazy.

Edit - Neo eliminated FS too? LOL. Fuck it all. I don't care who wins tomorrow so long as Neo loses.

GreenScar

Not if KaneBlueRiver continues to support it. He's been pretty much flying around the world to play Marvel pretty much everywhere. I'm wondering if he's part of the reason Japan "sparked" onto Marvel.

Marvel already had a following in Japan. It was actually when he was training there that he leveled up to become the beast he is now. prior to that he was much more gimmicky.

Beesuit

Semi's for Marvel this year was really mismanaged. How you gonna end the stream when there are matches still left to play. SMH. This isn't even touching the offstream blow ups either.

haha what if neo wins evo

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom