• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

I was mentally drained after yesterday and today I feel like I have run a marathon while taking both of the USMLE step exams at the same time!

Unlucky

Marvel top 8 teams

Frutsy - MODOK, Cap, Doom
KBR - Hulk, Sentinel, Haggar
ApologyMan - Firebrand, Doom, Skrull
RayRay - Magneto, Doom, Sentinel

Neo - Magneto, Doom, Phoenix
Dizzy - Zero, Doom, Vergil
Cross - Zero, Dr. Strange, Dante
RF - Morrigan, Doom, Vergil

Lol it's funny cause his only match that was streamed he lost to Ray Ray

And he's done this at many past majors. It's like he has a contract that says "keep me off stream" or maybe people just really hate watching him play (i mean I know I do). Respect it, but Zzzzzz.

I'm fully expecting half the room to walk out during Marvel Top 8 tomorrow if there end up being no Americans in Grand Finals.

Nah if anything that means more hype. Because then no one would know wtf is going on. If it's like Apologyman vs Ray Ray then it just turns into WC vs EC. If it's two international guys then it turns into everyone screaming at random shit on the screen for no god damn reason. And people side betting without even knowing who to really root for just leads to more hilarity in people's reaction when XXX happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom