• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSLink

Banned
Got 17th at the preEVO Press Start Gaming tourney for Smash 4. Lost to Rain and cyve so not bad for a super stacked tourney I suppose.

Hope to see you guys at EVO. Luckily no 8AM pool but my brother has one so I'll be there early checking the booths and venue out before my matches start. Playing in SFV, Mahvel, and Smash 4.

The list is former EVO SF champions and people who have a chance of making top 8 this year. Justin isn't going to be on that list

Countblack for top 8 winners

Tripon

Oddest thing is no mention of a SFIV side tournament yet. What's up with that? At least do an edition select or omega side tournament.

Getting ready for dark horse contenders, entire oceans of salt, and new meta.

Good luck fighters (and event organizers jfc at the workload).

2553566-9538917900-Fcham.gif

Let's go Marn!

oEFcufP.gif

I just wanna see Marn and Jim Sterling together talking.

People can still arrange side tournies if they wanted to. I know there's a SFxT side tourney going on.

It might be like when UMvC3 stopped getting priority stream time at Big E events. When that happened no one stepped up to set up a dedicated stream for marvel because the community was used to getting pampered by Spooky.

pablito

Daaaamn it's that time again. Comes so quick. Super regretting I won't be attending this one. I got em next year, though.

Hoping there are upsets all over the place.

Neoxon

Daaaamn it's that time again. Comes so quick. Super regretting I won't be attending this one. I got em next year, though.

Hoping there are upsets all over the place.
Welcome to the club. I'm already raising money for EVO 2017 so that I won't get screwed over like I did this year.

Kalamari

Marn would make the greatest Evo Champ ever, his performance would no doubt bring fighting games into the mainstream, it will never happen however. Predicting Daigo to win SFV and Ogawa, awkward popoffs and all, to take Revelator.

pablito

Welcome to the club. I'm already raising money for EVO 2017 so that I won't get screwed over like I did this year.

Yeah my funds are pretty much rekt this year and next year. But for next year EVO is a part of why I'll have no money lol.

RC

Banned
Completely forgot EVO was this weekend. I'm going to be glued to my computer screen for the next three days.

smurfx

get some go again
i will be missing marvel finals. :( have cpr training at that time. will i have to sub to watch the replays?

edit: shit! i'm working saturday night too. might be able to watch towards the end of the semifinals but i doubt it. guess i'll only be able to watch freaking pools.

Zackat

pretty much yeah. For the first year they are not going to be locking quality options behind subscribing I figured they would have made some really cool ones and not some clip art words. The flags are cool but... meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom