• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

panel-30917811-image-0c7fa96429e4caa5-320-320.png

you lost a T there in static

no ESPORTS in ESPN font is disappointing.

YES, always gotta have evoMindBlown.

I like the TILT and the Rekt emote.

T.O.P

Banned
KI Top 8 fascinates the fuck out of me. With Rico being vexed by the League of Legends devil, it's either time for GutterMagic to be the bride or ANYONE else will snipe him. Nicky, Thompxson, Sleep, Pink Diamond

I really fucking want Pink Diamond to win. For the culture.

What happened? @nvm got it

Also, yes, Pink Diamond all the way :D

Skab

Found my way to the registration area. Doesn't open for half an hour and there's a line. It's kinda weird walkin around and seeing all these faces I recognize but only know through streams.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Pre - show tonight. The fun begins tomorrow morning.

OP updated with stuff. We're good to go.

Ironsect in the lead. The rest of you take notice.

RocBase

Anyone know if the Anime Suite will be streamed anywhere?

I think jyosua is streaming it? Lemme doublecheck.

EDIT: I cant for the life of me find the confirmation but I could've sworn I read somewhere that it was going to be streamed by him.

Devil

Is there some way to rewatch everything spoiler-free after the weekend? Similar to the spoiler-free E3 threads? I think there something similar for EVO last year afair.

Is there some way to rewatch everything spoiler-free after the weekend? Similar to the spoiler-free E3 threads? I think there something similar for EVO last year afair.

Most of it will be freely accessible on the various streams' Twitch archives. The one exception is the CapcomFighters stream- you have to be a sub to watch the archives on that one.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey

Do not come on GAF, do not watch ESPN, do not go to any gaming sites period.

Kumubou

I think jyosua is streaming it? Lemme doublecheck.

EDIT: I cant for the life of me find the confirmation but I could've sworn I read somewhere that it was going to be streamed by him.
I'm about 90% sure logichole is streaming from Jiyuna's suite both tonight and on Sunday night.

Devil

Most of it will be freely accessible on the various streams' Twitch archives. The one exception is the CapcomFighters stream- you have to be a sub to watch the archives on that one.

Yeah I know about the archives, I rather meant if someone will be listing all the links etc. I always found it hard to find the right archive afterwards without following the typical places where you'd also get spoiled. And I'm also terribly confused by the schedules and different streamers already, lol.

Do not come on GAF, do not watch ESPN, do not go to any gaming sites period.

Eh, I often got spoiled random stuff on GAF and other forums accidentally, but never tourney results as long as I don't visit the FG threads.

SaikyoBro

Super disappointed my plans to go fell through for probably the 4th or 5th year in a row, it was looking pretty feasible this time too. :[

Regardless the only event a year I make a point to keep open all weekend. Even the super early stuff is really fun to keep tabs on (the guy who ripped his shirt off vs. Poongko last year).

also I hope Justin wins Marvel

jiggles

Banned
The fuck is with this shit on the subscription page?

jN08jbz.png

Am I expected to sub and then manually specify not to renew? Because that's some shady shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom