• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon |OT| Sloan's blanket is six feet of my shit.

Karak

The characterization in Far Cry 3 makes me want to stab myself in the face repeatedly.

The characterization in Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon makes you want to stab ENEMIES in the face repeatedly. Possibly the most fun I have had writing a review in a long long time.

iratA

As far as game length goes I found this:

Developer Ubisoft has said that the first-person shooter contains around eight hours of original content.
via Gamespot AU

Also this to get you in the mood for some retro 80's action:

Manborg "I am Manborg"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBHau4HeTZY

EDIT Here is the PLOT: Half-man, half-cyborg: Manborg. Killed while battling the forces of hell, a supersoldier is brought back from the dead in order to fight an army of Nazi vampires and demons led by the nefarious Count Draculon. Cue kung-fu killing, stop-motion monster battles, hoverbikes, robots, demons and a character named Doctor Scorpius.

Karak

As far as game length goes I found this:

via Gamespot AU

Also this to get you in the mood for some retro 80's action:

Manborg "I am Manborg"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBHau4HeTZY

EDIT Here is the PLOT: Half-man, half-cyborg: Manborg. Killed while battling the forces of hell, a supersoldier is brought back from the dead in order to fight an army of Nazi vampires and demons led by the nefarious Count Draculon. Cue kung-fu killing, stop-motion monster battles, hoverbikes, robots, demons and a character named Doctor Scorpius.
Spot on length minus 2-3 depending on skill/completion desire.

khustla

Banned
Hearing so much about this game and watching the gameplay trailers I'm already sick of it to the point that its annoying

RedAssedApe

Banned
Any reviews yet? The non-gameplay stuff promoting the game was awesome but the actual gameplay looked kind of underwhelming.

El_Chino

Bought Far Cry 3 just last week for $30 so I could get used to the gameplay by the time this dropped. I am excite

Aren't XBLA releases usually a day after the PSN release?

Honestly, I'm not sure. I just thought all of Xbox Live updates every Tuesday.

Karak

Any reviews yet? The non-gameplay stuff promoting the game was awesome but the actual gameplay looked kind of underwhelming.

I don't want to say too much but imagine that fun but somewhat annoying relative. Short visits are great. When they don't overstay their welcome ;) Same here. I have a review up for Angry Centaur Gaming and link it here when it goes up and after I am ok'ed to have it up.

preparing in anticipation, bought the dvd:
943404_10200970252159670_158166492_n.jpg

DagsJT

GMG version needs Capsule to download? Anyone bought this from GMG and can confirm if the serial key just redeems in Uplay rather than having to use Capsule?

Salsa

need of money for 3DS purchase coming up = think im gonna have to skip for now actually :(

heard some bad impressions as well though.. wich is disappointing

Andrew.

Banned
Man I am so ready for this. GTAV trailers AND Blood Dragon in the same day? Absolutely awesome.

Too bad the supposed 3 gig download wont finish until it's time for me to probably get to bed. Fuck.

geebee

Banned
Hearing so much about this game and watching the gameplay trailers I'm already sick of it to the point that its annoying
Please, the marketing isn't anywhere near the level of annoying as Ubisoft's other "AAA" franchises.

Games like Blood Dragon need to be supported.

Top Bottom