• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon |OT| Sloan's blanket is six feet of my shit.

Man, I cannot wait...

I still have to finish FC3. Hopefully I can finish it this weekend (i don't think i have much left) and then move on to this.

Watched Giantbomb and TotalBiscuit coverage, kind of flattened my desire to play even though they recommended it. I guess the Far Cry 3 is shining through too much. The weirdest part is that now I have a craving to re-buy Turok 2008. Now that game was all 80s!

I'm probably in for this today but I can't shake the feeling they should have ditched the jungle. This aesthetic just doesn't overlay over a jungle that well. Why can't we just have a post judgment day terminator game?

Vidpixel

Still totally jazzed for this, but yeah, the tutorial part is a little too on the nose as far as the humor is concerned.

Linius

So how many points to purchase on 360 and does it run under 30 frames?

I loved Far Cry 3. Especially after the patch that allows you to respawn enemy outposts.

It's 1200 points, don't know about the frames.

I just bought my points, my body is so ready for this.

Macmanus

So pumped for this on PC. Haven't touched a Farcry since the very first one. I'll probably move from this right on to 3 proper.

Linius

Not sure but it's released for PC. I just haven't captured them all to test it out yet. Haven't tested my 360 version. Or even launched it since release. They added a higher difficulty, too.
It's on 360 too. It's what got me back to the game at last. Finally redoing the camps.

Andrew.

Banned
lzZ9tkw.jpg

btkadams

this is probably a stupid question, but is there multiplayer in this?

edit:
Game runs buttery smooth on PS3 and overall feels much faster than vanilla FC3. You can certainly move quicker thats for sure.

And no, there isnt any multiplayer.
thanks!

Andrew.

Banned
Game runs buttery smooth on PS3 and overall feels much faster than vanilla FC3. You can certainly move quicker thats for sure.

And no, there isnt any multiplayer.

JCreasy

This thread makes me want to listen to the Drive soundtrack.

I think I will . . .

Time to try out remote download for the PS3.

Andrew.

Banned
Power Glove totally fucked the best of Mass Effects music and out popped Blood Dragon.

The soundtrack is killer, most notably so far is when you're just sneaking around and planning your attacks.

ReaperXL7

Power Glove totally fucked the best of Mass Effects music and out popped Blood Dragon.

The soundtrack is killer, most notably so far is when you're just sneaking around and planning your attacks.

sounds a hell of allo like terminator, which wouod make sense given the cyber eye stuff.

game is fuckin magic.

Top Bottom