• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon |OT| Sloan's blanket is six feet of my shit.

Wow at the reviews! I was not expecting such a great scores.

I'm glad Blood Dragon is a stand alone title because I sold Far Cry 3.

As a 80's child I just MUST buy this game!

FinKL

It's around 8 hours.

Edit: 12 if you want to kick down all the bases

Honestly, it was great until things started to get same-y. And no full on laser weapons makes me sad.

Isn't that the same complaint as FC3? It got really repetitive as I recall. Either way, I skipped FC3 since I didn't have time. I'm grabbing this for my FC3 alternative since it's a little shorter

Syriel

WorthPlaying Review: 8.5/10

WorthPlaying said:
Blood Dragon may not be as big as Far Cry 3 (most players will complete the main missions in a day, all of the optional missions in two), but it fires on all cylinders pretty much every step of the way. It'll have you laughing one minute, saying, "WTF?!?" the next, and topping it off with a, "Holy sh*t!" It's awesomesauce in a digital package, and it's sure to appeal to anyone who isn't named Jack Thompson.

FaintDeftone

Looks good, just waiting for my e-mail from AMD so I can play it~

Ditto. They're not even STARTING to send out codes until tomorrow so seeing how long it took them to give me a Bioshock code, I'm not expecting to play this any time soon. Still, gotta give them props for hooking us up with free copies!

derFeef

Lolz, the giantbomb quicklook hat one awesome moment. Credits to Alo81

ibl2OoV46oHfze.gif

geebee

Banned
That launch trailer is amazing.. every time he shot the machine gun.. "Aaaahhhhh!~"

Ugh, I want this workday to end so I can go home and play it. I still have to download it on Steam..

Syriel

Can I unlock it early through Steam or Uplay?

Don't believe so. Steam has it listed as May 1 release. Same as XBLA.

PSN is theoretically today, but that's dependent on whenever Sony decides to actually push the PSN update. So, who knows on that one. ;)

SuperPac

I did not play Far Cry 3 and have no real interest in that game. But I sure as hell am buying this today on PSN.

derFeef

It's literally National Holiday here in Austria may 1st :) Day off and all - which sucks because euro release time on Steam.......................

Top Bottom