• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never a defender of executions, but given all the circumstances here, I can understand it. Guy was most likely not wanting to get that far, but it's understandable how he didn't know when to stop. Of course I assume BloodlustGAF will ignore the part of him being remorseful, but I can see he did what he had to. Victim was absolute scum.

I'm not so sure of that Sheriff's interpretation of the law.. but I can't imagine any DA actually going after this guy, especially a Texas DA.

Hope not at least.

Zhengi

I hope the DA doesn't prosecute the father. He should be given a medal for ridding the world of a pedophile.

Boss Man

One hundred percent justified. Just waiting for someone to latch on with a dissenting opinion. If it doesn't happen, then I do not know as much about the Internet as I thought.

A lot of people don't realize how easy it is to kill somebody with a blow or two to the skull. Remember that guy who died because he dared a girl at party to punch him in the head?

Des0lar

will learn eventually
Understandable. I am against the death penalty but I would probably do the same in that situation.

Dunno how I would live with the knowledge of having killed someone though...

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I'm not so sure of that Sheriff's interpretation of the law.. but I can't imagine any DA actually going after this guy, especially a Texas DA.

Hope not at least.

If someone actually defends the guy assaulting the daughter in this thread (gotta happen sooner or later), then there has got to be someone in texas that would go after the guy.

I'm surprised that was all the father did. If I saw someone doing that to my daughter it would take an entire team of undergraduate med students to put the guy back together again. I know we all like to say that we would have been more charitable or felt guilty in the situation presented, hell, I don't even kill flies. But this guy? Practically begging for some old fashioned justice.

Pretty damn clear the father didn't go at the guy intending to kill him. He set out to defend his daughter and the piece of shit died in the process. I have no problem with that.

Yup. To be honest though, I couldn't feel bad even if he had intended to kill the guy, but... the father's probably a better man than I.

Can't believe all the people here are okay with murder. You don't kill another human being, unless there absolutely is no other way. You aren't going to tell me the guy who was doing the abusing was unconscious before he died. The father should have left it at that.

Can't believe all the people here are okay with murder. You don't kill another human being, unless there absolutely is no other way. You aren't going to tell me the guy who was doing the abusing was unconscious before he died. The father should have left it at that.

A couple of punches cn kill someone in certain circumstances. Would you punch someone for raping your child? I would. That isn't some itg shit, I just would. But like the father, actually killing someone would weigh on me pretty heavily.

Speevy

Banned

I would've calmly left the room and cooled off for a bit before returning and setting the man on fire with a blow torch.

I like when bad people die, so this puts a smile on my face. Protecting a four year old is, especially your own, is just the right thing to do. Glad he is gone, as there are enough of them out there as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom