• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daigo can't keep doing this to us man. He lost the ryu mirror 0-2.

He won the rematch 2-0 so he and Bonchan advanced.

No, but seriously, Daigo keeps losing the ryu mirrors in tournament. Lost to Tokido, Abao, NL, and Pontherman (though won the rematch). Fuck you SFV.

Capcom did a good job at making the skill gap closer
hue

No, but seriously, Daigo keeps losing the ryu mirrors in tournament. Lost to Tokido, Abao, NL, and Pontherman (though won the rematch). Fuck you SFV.
Face it, Daigo is overrated.

???

1jQOWZ.gif

Sayad

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";225309164]???

1jQOWZ.gif
[/QUOTE]EX Tatsu still glitches like that in SFV, Capcom just can't figure out this move.

Daigo needs to forget SFV and partner up with me for 2v2 in For Honor next year. That will be the new hype. We'll be Samurai brothers and take the first For Honor EVO tourney.

Tripon

top three gets to design a costume?

No, it looks like the top 3 gets all the CPT revenue from DLC outfits.

That's $100K+ split among three players. That's kinda hilarious, especially since it's only a top 8 payout. You better try to make sure you stay in winners bracket as long as you can.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

Remember when John Choi beat Daigo 4 rounds straight with Ryu at EVO 2014?

No, it looks like the top 3 gets all the CPT revenue from DLC outfits.

That's $100K+ split among three players. That's kinda hilarious, especially since it's only a top 8 payout. You better try to make sure you stay in winners bracket as long as you can.

disappointing, but that makes way more sense

pizzacat

Banned
Yeah that's cuz yun was strong af.

I mean who's stronger than ryu in sfv.

Unless you want daigo to go the mongoloid route and actually doze off playing neckally

Horseress

WTF Ono?!

Famitsu: You announced at an event recently that in December, at PSX (PlayStation Experience), Akuma is going to be playable, so I'd like to ask a bit about that.

Ono: Nobody said that Akuma's in the game, haha.

Famitsu: Eh?! Then what was that announcement video?

Ono: We actually never said that a new character is coming at all. We just said that people would be able to experience what we showed in that video, that's all, haha.

Famitsu: That's what it meant?! Well then, at least we can confirm that there's something to personally experience at the PSX?

Ono: Yes. That's undeniable. But it's going to be something that betrays everyone's expectations, in a good way, I think.

Famitsu: Betrays everyone's expectations?!

Ono: A lot of things have been leaked in the past, but we've had very strict regulations on this in particular, so please look forward to hearing what we have to announce.

Ayano: I think it's going to be in the middle of the night in Japan, but please try and watch it live if you can.

Famitsu: So if you have a lot of things coming up at the PSX, does that mean we'll be hearing something about the 2017 season as well... ?

Ono: Yes, that's right. The reason I've been very calm and quiet on Twitter lately is because the higher-ups told me, so I don't accidentally give too much away, haha.

pizzacat

Banned
This isn't akuma it's shin akuma jejejejejejejejeje

By season 2 surprises I meant it doesn't exist jejejejejejejeje

Oh man what if akuma isn't playable but he's the final boss of the arcade mode they're cooking up hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom