• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if trump can be a president then marvel 4 can be real too

It's not a question of "Are people at Capcom just as stupid as slightly less than half of the American voting public?". Obviously they are. The question is are the people in charge of Marvel licensing deals that stupid.

shaowebb

I just want the game to be MvC-styled. I don't care which properties are used.

THIS. Tag fighter with air combos, assists, rapid pacing and fun is all I ask.
Could be vs Sony, Nintendo, Namco, Shonen Jump, Disney Afternoon or friggin Smurfs for all I care. Just make it a good game styled after the MVC stuff is all I really hope for. I get that and I could care less. Hell TVC is "styled" after mvc while maintaining its own identity and its my favorite so I know I'm down for anything of this type of style.

If its Disney Afternoon vs Capcom I'm maining a team of Darkwing Duck and Gadget Hackwrench lol

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
It's obviously CvS3, that's why Mike Ross left Twitch. He just couldn't announce he's working for Capcom yet to avoid questions.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I can't believe people believe Capcom is going to release another fighting game after the colossal goatfuck that was SFV.

I don't think true Marvel fiends care much about what SFV is up to these days, what Capcom has to worry about is their core base and how bad it's going to look for them if Akuma is not at PSX. Last thing they need is more bad SFV publicity.
"True marvel fiends" won't play SFV because they're broke as fuck and/or unemployed so they can't afford to get it.
Did you see the Akuma trailer? Did you read that Ono interview or that YogaFlame rumor?

Marvel 4 is clearly happening.

You Canadians will believe anything!

Dahbomb

Even Maximillian getting in on the Marvel CPM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQma1uBKVI4

Just a general video about how patches are important especially to a game like Marvel which is very open ended and is almost assuredly going to get some broken stuff discovered. Though the DHC glitch in Vanilla Marvel 3 didn't stifle the meta by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom